Community > Posts By > foxorion

foxorion's photo
Fri 09/25/09 10:18 AM
That new relationship high when everything just seems to click.

foxorion's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:08 AM
Nobody is perfect. You want to meet a person that is perfect for you, find a mirror. Nobody else will live up to your standards.

foxorion's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:07 AM
Isn't that called Arranged Marraige?

foxorion's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:05 AM
Women who just string you along.

foxorion's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:41 AM
Hey. Just wanted to see if there were any Hurties on mingle2. If so, whats your favorite song and album? Mine favorite album is Goodbye to the Machine, but my favorite song is Overdose off Vol. I.

foxorion's photo
Sun 06/14/09 09:07 AM
I was embarrassed because we had no clue it was Gay day and we were wearing red. I am not gay and neither was my girlfriend. It was just embarrassing because we were clueless about it. I don't have a problem with gays or anything.

foxorion's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:04 AM
I had a girlfriend once and we went to Dollywood. I wore a red shirt and she wore a pink tshirt and red shorts. It was a weekday and wasn't very busy. Well, throughout the day, she kept telling me that her "gaydar" was going off. We also noticed alot of people wearing red clothing. Anyway, at the end of the day, we were on the River Rampage and were put on with these 2 large women with short cropped hair. They were lesbians and then informed us that it was gay day at Dollywood and everyone was wearing red shirts to support gay pride. We had no idea and were pretty embarassed. I even got whistled at once, though I didn't know it was for me at the time.

foxorion's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:49 AM
Hi. I'm new to the forums and would just like to introduce myself and see if there are any women in the Knoxville, Morristown, or Sevierville areas.

foxorion's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:17 AM
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and advice. I've updated my about me section with a little bit more about myself, if you would like to talke a look again.

Thanks again,

Scott

foxorion's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:30 AM
Hey. I'm new to online dating and would appreciate you letting me know what you think about my profile. Any advice on how to make it better would be appreciated, too. http://mingle2.com/foxorion

Thanks

Scott

foxorion's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:22 AM
Hi. I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself to the community.