Community > Posts By > CjZizzer

CjZizzer's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:36 PM
Hahahaha... good job old guy, bet she learned to use her indoor voice!

CjZizzer's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:33 PM

Id comment, but I couldnt read the big words.

thats a hilarious comeback considering you being blond and all. lol, great way to take a joke and make it that much more funny!! youre awesome for that. i prob laughed harder seeing this than reading the jokes!

CjZizzer's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:40 PM
I have to say I disagree with anyone saying that women dont want drama. Well, no, thats true in a sense. Mature, focused, women dont want drama. Non mature, unfocused, and some women under the age of 25 (too many Ive met) seem to thrive on drama due to themselves being way to selfish about how much control they should have within a relationship. Honestly, it seems that as soon as a relationship is made official to some women they create their own drama because they start acting crazy! I cant count how many times women have seemed to do everything in their power to get me to take notice of them by doing everything they can they think I would like (often times it is things I like) and as soon as I notice and we date for a while, make it official that we'll be monogomous, they hella flip the script and become something else. Its like once they know they have you they relax on trying to keep you. So then, you kind of relax on caring whether they keep you or not and soon its calls while your at work to ask what youre doing... like wtf do you think Im doing at work? And who was that girl you were sitting next to on your lunch? Um, my coworker! Why do you want to buy a truck? I dont like trucks! Yet they seemed real glad to be in your truck before you were dating! Lol, **** maybe its just the women Ive been dating. I see a pattern here... well, Im a woman and hell no, I dont want drama! Which lead to my being single now... I leave the drama to the "little" girlies.