Community > Posts By > Drew8888

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 08:45 PM

Do you believe recent earthquakes in midwest states are primarily caused by fracking or just natural occurrences?

If an energy group is conducting geothermal fracturing in the area of the quake swarms or has done so in the past, then yes. You'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. These companies state upfront that low magnitude quakes will occur. The quakes occurring are larger than what they have forcasted.

If the cracks go vertical/perpendicular toward the surface, drinking water can get contaminated with the chemicals injected alongside the water. They say a close eye is kept on this and pressure taken off if needed. Well, this didn't work for oil & gas ,using fracking, as they have contaminated drinking water.

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 03:28 PM
surprised

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:27 PM

I would put some sheep on it to keep the grass down.... and then start buying up everybody else's square kilometer of property....lol

Then run for President?
Lol

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:14 AM

Interesting. Thanks for posting these live feed cuts.

Seems to me, NASA has figured out a way to attract these beings to the space station. They can't all be showing up by coincidence.

Go NASA! Just don't get all of us annihilated in the process.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:01 AM
I'm just commenting on the original post. The posts that followed were very interesting as well.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:46 AM
This is clearly a tragic story. There must be more to it for it to have escalated to such a point.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:24 AM
KFC will sue the crap out of KFC Halal. What a bunch of idiots. What I don't understand is how it got permits and reached a level where the doors opened for business in the first place; being what country that is. Strange.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:20 AM
She may have word smithed her article but she was trying to stir something up from the get go, what with the picture taking of the officers/car.

Good to see officers in positive footage. Glad for the recording and especially glad they are doubling up on patrols, even for a simple stop such as this. Simple stops can sometimes turn deadly.

In the end, this woman has an ethics issue in her writing, especially since her own personal experience was the subject of the writing piece. She provided a clear negative slant when there was none. I'm sure most companies have ethics and moral clauses. She should at least receive a warning and hope she doesn't get fired.

She has done damage to her own reputation as a writer, as her readers may no longer TRUST what she writes now.

Great move speed walker! What were you thinking?

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 06:25 AM
Looks like a "light source only" ufo with the cross like projections; "planet-like" or "star-like."

Can't find much about "light source only" ufos, unfortunately.

Strange that it matched the stations speed. Interesting feed cut.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 05:11 AM
Tulip is a very good friend of mine. :wink: :wink: She wanted me to tell you that her tumors reduced another 30%, now total of 80% gone.

Thanks for all the prayers and kind thoughts.

:heart:

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 06:49 PM
We shall call this the Pacman sighting.

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 06:34 PM
Edited by Drew8888 on Tue 11/03/15 06:45 PM
The lighter/possible light parts are identical on both sides and the top has a sharp 3d edge to it; like the wing parts are open and they can be closed together to make more streamline craft for faster flight.

If you closed the top all the lights on both sides would match up together.

I wonder what it looks like closed up.

I bet those two bottom pieces expand as the top pieces contract when closing; like a pair of scissors would. The 2 bottom pieces probably expand flush with that outer piece making it even more aerodynamic for deep flight; if ufo.

Or the two bottom pieces could move out forward as the top closed and form a point.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 08:11 PM
Edited by Drew8888 on Mon 11/02/15 08:38 PM
I think what I am trying to say is that there is a constant sea level rise but these variable weather events cause the constant level to decrease or increase. If you factor out the variable weather events you will see a constant rise in the sea level.

Same idea could probably be applied to laws of gravity (constant), space & time (variables) or celestial events as the variables, to see if the constant is stable, increasing or decreasing. Constants can change/evolve/devolve or remain static.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 07:43 PM
Edited by Drew8888 on Mon 11/02/15 07:47 PM

*shrug*

Again, I point at the dirty hippies, for the filth and pollutants they create.

"Low lying coastal areas".
It wasn't all that long ago, that most of Florida was under sea level.

Most of Texas was under the sea.

'And', New Orleans, still under sea level. New Orleans wouldn't even exist, without the dikes, dams, levies, and pump stations.

Seems, sea levels have fallen substantially over the years.

Florida, Texas, and North Carolina should be concerned; and obviously some others.

Louisiana's ship sunk before it set out to sea. Sorry, Louisana, but I just don't get it. Why would anyone build there in the first place? Reminds me of SC coast, I think if a storm takes your house you are not allowed to rebuild.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 06:42 PM
Edited by Drew8888 on Mon 11/02/15 06:52 PM
The global sea levels are rising which results from warmer climate creating ocean thermal expansion (as opposed to contraction from colder climate) and glacial melting (small glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets).

You may think you have a pause or flux(dip/or spike) but it most likely due to La Nina (decreases water temp), El Nino (increases water temp), or other weather event. The levels are still rising.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:47 PM
My only thought for California is.....

LA, Alaska.

Good luck, California!

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:29 PM
Edited by Drew8888 on Mon 11/02/15 05:15 PM
I find NASA's pov hysterical! The rate of decrease in Arctic sea ice far exceeds the rate of increase in Antarctic sea ice.

The more Arctic sea ice melts, it exposes more and more dark land mass and dark waters as opposed to light, white color. The sun heats up the darker far more than the white color, obviously. This in turn heats up the ocean waters, increases water levels, and alters the jet stream (will cause more stationary extreme weather events such as droughts already seen in Texas, etc.)

Plus, a significant factor is melting of mountain ice like in Alaska and Canada. Alaska temps have warmed significantly. For example, a certain beetle has had a population explosion due to warm weather and eaten up a lot of Alaska's forest;

One theory for the Antarctic ice increase, albeit small, is that the mountain ice in Antarctica is melting and running into the ocean, then freezing; as fresh water freezes faster. So this may not be a good sign at all.

I just want a front seat if/when things turn upside down. Thank goodness they have that secret seed vault prepared. Its called the doomsday vault. I wonder where the other secret vaults are. They probably have one with humans; you never know.

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 02:21 AM

MONKEY-JUSTICE!
:laughing:

laugh

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 01:49 AM

That an interesting experiment but doesn't seem to push it far enough. I would have placed five starving monkeys in the cage as well to see that result, then replaced with more starving monkeys, one at a time.

Another interesting result would be to have five non-starving monkeys to begin, then replace with starving monkeys, one at a time.

That would be a banana blood bath! Unethical but interesting; just like humans.

Or replace the ladder with one lone female?
When one monkey has sex, the others are drenched.

Even better! That's hilarious!

no photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:38 PM

There are numerous laws of physics, both within classical and modern physics. The field is slowly piecing things together. With the ability to probe deeper and deeper into space they are likely to find where constants do change and that physics, itself, posesses an evolutionary component much like species posess.

true, they base everything on mathematics, and if the math is wrong, then they would be wrong as well... but everything is a learning process...

Very good point. The best physics law is Occam's razor being the simplest explanation is usually the best one.

Scientists need to be reminded of that one time to time.

Previous 1