Community > Posts By > wowhotmama

wowhotmama's photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:47 PM
my birthday is december 19 1967happy flowerforyou

wowhotmama's photo
Wed 06/17/09 10:09 PM
im looking down at your beatifull face,it always takes me to a wonderfull place,light blue eyes like the sky above.my little girl your my turtledove.simply broken apart from one another i know that things are not going to be the same,for what has been done i realy feel ashamed. sometimes when we are near each other i just want to take you away.maybe that is wrong but i would have a better day.fostercare is the place u have to be,but lord knows you belong to me.you are your own person and u have to grow now,so try to do your best,and let life put you through the test.there will be danger and there will be anger,there will be trust and there will be lust.just always remember the one u trust,that is the lord and the one and only you. melissa bermudez

wowhotmama's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:21 PM
frustrated laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wowhotmama's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:19 PM
yes it is a number,but some of these people out here ar eactually looking for some big numbers.it is all about mind body and soul,when it comes to love. amen

wowhotmama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:03 AM
well this morning i had a words with my friends that i live with.her young boys actually called me names,like ***** and they say things like well i dont take numbers.that makes me think that they are talking about naughty things.i told her that i only had maybe two hours to watch her children so they could come back with her oldest daughter.her boyfriend actually was rude and i explaned i did not want her 12 and 9 year old boys to be left alone long.her and i actually wasnt mad we talked things over.but the man she lives with made things worse on me actually.plus the kids thaught i was being rude.i ws only trying to help.what can i do to get along with her young boys?they never get to spend time with their dad.plus the other man that took care of them for 5 years lives down the street,and i know he wants to visit.i know that hurts the little boys in certain ways. is there any advice

wowhotmama's photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:08 PM
sometimes im messy, sometimes im sexy,sometimes im as lonely as i can be.i do not do drugs i dont even smoke.at times when im around the right one i just want to choke.that isnt bad and it dosent make me sad.because when i feel high around the person that i love,i can never be so glad.sometimes when im weak,you will take me by the hand,and together we will climb those mountains and take the biggest stand.when i fall i hope that you can catch me.when im crying please dry my tears,when im scared be as close as u can be because it will usually be my biggest fears.

wowhotmama's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:53 PM
I think that mingle2 is great for meating people there are a large selection of people lord i thaught that i was never going to get through my matches.some of them were realy tempting.i could almost tell who would want to be serious or wouldnt.i have been into at least 6 good relationships.the rest was just dates,bootiecalls.if im luck i will meet some good people,maybe even be able to go and have some fun maybe.come and get it.

wowhotmama's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:44 PM
well i havent been online long either,but i do believe in conversating.sometimes letting people know what u think is good charecter.flowerforyou

wowhotmama's photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:20 PM
well i just need some to tell me how my profile looks.there are some things that i could do i guess.my pivture well i could make it look a little different.could some tell me if i need another picture.well i do know i do

wowhotmama's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:43 PM
i have also been with a few younger men.there are some that realy try so hard to please the woman but they are not always ready they just think that they are.also i have seen a few with there actions a perfect as the next 35 year old.im 41 years old and im still young at heart.

wowhotmama's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:22 PM
what is going on people dose anyone want to talk.or anything else:wink:
:wink: