Community > Posts By > IAM

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 04:01 PM
:cry: Thank you all so much for the prayers.He was a wonderful young man.We will sadly miss Kenny. In his childhood days he was like my kid. My 2 daughters were close to Kenny. We have so many wonderful memories that the 4 of us had shared together.He always would do silly things to make us laugh.One time we all went to Forest Glen to walk the trails.Kenny took us girls on one we didn't now where it went. He told us to sit here I will find out where we are at. So us girls did.Kenny was way out of are sight.He yeld OH! OH! were lost! In he wasnt lost. He played a joke on us girls.He left us to find are own way back.We finaly saw Kenny he didn't see us so we got him back.We waited very quietly. He was yelling for us. we didn't answer. He was getting worried about us.So finaly us girls jumped out of the woods we realy scard him.Us girls said now we are even.Ihad to share at least one of the funny things Kenny would pull on us. Thank you all again for the prayers.
Kenny we love you and will miss you dearly.You are now home Heaven

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:14 PM
Edited by IAM on Sun 12/07/08 07:14 PM

I smell a devil devil
:wink: Me too

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:10 PM
bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:46 PM
Maybe,through living this already planned life that we trip carelessly in to find our simple place to feel at home in.
WE ALL have to share mutual mistakes and good and bad thoughts to open our own minds as to what our LORD wanted us to FEEL, and SEE, and experience so as to SHARE his guidence to grow still on this plain. Wink.
Very true sentiments and thoughts in your writtings, thank you.

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:18 PM
Sometimes through living and giving.
We come to a place where we find it
not worth giving anymore
for the sake of our own living.
Depressed minds of all kinds.
Regressed personalities surpessed.
Excepting and Forgiving
through their minds we do meet.
Just to learn they were a cheat.
Or their convictions of who they are,
Are not true and extremely far.
Wanting and exspecting only true sharing.
I have found its very hard to just find REAL caring.
The Net is just that
a place to get traped, in between.
All thats real and all the TYPED words seen.
If you give it all you can,
You'll find yourself to be a lost man.

no photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:16 PM
NO,,,,,,indifference. The cloned would have all the genetic
details and makeup to its structure. Forming the same copy if you will, as its host.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:10 PM
hi..im new to

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:03 PM
hello.