Community > Posts By > candyswirl

candyswirl's photo
Tue 11/03/15 06:51 AM

I dont think god gives a toot about our silly socio/cultural constructions.

Absolutely!!!

Galatians 3: 28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Glory be to God. He has made HIS position clear! We are all one human race!

The same Bible however does instruct Christians not to get unequally yoked with unbelievers...for light, it says, has no fellowship with darkness. This has nothing to do with color.

EXACTLY! Color has NOTHING to do with it! That is a PERSONAL PREFERRENCE. MOSES WAS MARRIED TO AN ETHOPIAN WOMAN AND STILL USED MIGHTILY OF GOD.

candyswirl's photo
Mon 11/02/15 12:39 PM
Thank you Same to you. ..

candyswirl's photo
Mon 11/02/15 11:27 AM
oh my word! @misstina2 LMBO Spot on!

candyswirl's photo
Mon 11/02/15 11:14 AM
Each to his own. No One person can ever Claim they KNOW they are Right about All Pertaining to God or Science 100% for that would mean you know all there is to Know about EVERYTHING? Our Knowledge is All less than a Drop in the Ocean in the Vast Expanse of our Endless Universe. There REMAIN Odysses of Paradigm Complexities whose Frontiers are YET to be DISCOVERED, Yet according to you @mightymoe your Search for TRUTH has Come to an end?? just because YOU say so as in "Nothing more to discuss". YOU my fellow sojourner may have Nothing more to Contribute to the Subject but by NO MEANS is the Subject/topic Wrapped up and Put to bed merely because Your Knowledge has reached it's climax.
This thread is not about me Proving you wrong & me right is it? Just as I accept YOUR OPINION And BELIEFS AND Input I would appreciate the Same Courtesy? Kindest Regards, Candace @smiles and hugz

candyswirl's photo
Mon 11/02/15 08:54 AM
@2Fly4Wings38, So we spilled the beans lol, Thank you for the invitation to do so. @smiles, now its your turn. What Do You Think of your own actions, give us your Verdict? How do you surmize and Discern how You fared?

candyswirl's photo
Mon 11/02/15 01:35 AM
@mightymoe, I am in agreement with the Jewish Calendar which is recorded at 5775 years to answer your question.

....they pretty much have it figured
out how long it took the GC to form,
and it wasn't three months..... Doesnt "pretty much" Constitute a Theory as well?

As for identifying age and the processes itself there is much info out there Prooving & Disproving. Guess it all boils down to what we Choose to Believe Personally. And what we Base that Belief on. As the saying goes...Guess we'l all just have to wait and See right. Also not everything is at it may 'seem'. @smiles

Excerpt - Dr. Carl Baugh and Dr. Grady
McMurtry. Both are former atheists
who believed in evolution, but like
Douglas Ell, they eventually realized
that scientific evidence supports the
existence of God and creation. Dr.
Baugh has doctorate degrees in
education, theology and biblical
archaeology. Dr. McMurtry has a
science degree from UC Berkeley
and a doctorate in Divinity.

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 03:22 PM
Amen!

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 02:51 PM
I Believe God created Science. That is my Personal Faith/Belief. I came across the Hydroplate Theory by Walt Brown. He Directs his own Science research lab. Hugely Interesting if anyone wants to check it out on YouTube. I Love the claim that brings gasps to many, being that the Grand Canyon could have been created in 3 months. Im hearing those Gasps lol. Whichever way you swing its a Good Watch @smiles

Walter T. Brown (Aug 1937) is a
young earth creationist , who is the
director of his own ministry called
the Center for Scientific Creation.
The Skeptic's Dictionary considers
him to be one of the leaders of the
creation science movement. [1] He
proposes a specific version of flood
geology called hydroplate theory. He
is a retired army officer with a
degree in mechanical engineering.
Biography
Brown has a Ph.D. in mechanical
engineering from the Massachusetts
Institute of Technology
, a B.S. from West Point and he
served as an officer in the US
military until he retired in 1980. [2]
Since retiring from the military in
1980, Brown has been the director of
his self created "Center for
Scientific Creation" and has done his
own research, writing, and speaking
on origins theory.

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 01:47 PM
It sounds like your friend very much needed to cross your path. Yes any women needs to hear the Truth spoken as long as its done with tenderness.

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 01:11 PM
Within my 1st week of being on this site I had the proverbial Engineer, Widowed 1 kid story and he was willing to change his trip to the Bahamas for South Africa this December. My my Blow me over with a Feather why don't ya. @Enchanted89 its o.k. to still have compassion for lost souls...

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 12:23 PM
The strong sexual instinct men are wired with is what will drive even the shyest most reserved man to cross the boundary of whatever his fears are. And attempt to pursue. Those type shouldn't let their fears take them captive to retreat once again. The men that are confident, financially secure And good looking, should own the Responsibility of their own sexual constraint in public and not make that a women's job to do in the first place @smiles (the smiley icons are not working for me for some reason)

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 05:14 AM
More Often than not. But its Always a goal.

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 03:13 AM
Ephesians 5:25 The Husband is to Love the Wife Just As Christ Loved the Church. Christ is Head of the church. What did he Do for her? For His Bride? He Loved Unconditionally. He Willingly Laid HIS Life down. He MADE the FIRST MOVE. and Then She RESPONDED. The Head of the wife then should Do Likewise. A man was created to INITIATE hence him being the Hunter. The Church/Bride only then Responded. Woman are designed with REPRODUCtive organs & hormones. Therefore the Wife is a RESPONDER to the INITIATOR (The Head) Only the Man has the seed of life. It is impossible to give the man LIFE, Unless he gives it FIRST. then we give back. This system Father created Works in All its PRINCIPLES of SOWING & REAPING which He said in Genesis must Bear After its own Kind. So if the Head is Not sowing Life then he is by default Sowing Death into the marriage. and one way or another it will Show.

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 02:40 AM
To Understand The husband & wife roles better I found understanding Jesus' Role as Bridegroom to the Bride, Reveals more of the Mystery of Marriage. God created this Big thing called Marriage. He has the Manual for it. Mankind has taken God Instituted things, and moved God out of the equation hence our devastatedly fallen state. The Amount of Divorces, missing fathers and broken families thus broken individuals in our world is Astounding. Yet sadly the Vast Majority Stubbornly Insist on trying to do mariage without its Very Manufacturer.
Even Christian husbands Miss it. I believe a Wave of Revelation is about to hit this earth About Marriage & God will be Healing MANY marriages! Marriage is Supposed to be a Powerful Wordless Witness to the Unsaved. They are Supposed to be Drawn to Gods Love for them by Merely Witnessing the Level Of Love Interaction between the Bridegroom and the Bride. The same goes for our Personal Relationship With God though Jesus. The Husband therefore can only ever be a True head of the Wife IF Jesus is truly his Head. Is his Heart surrendered and in Submission to His Head? No he doesn't have to be perfect or perfectly relgious. (A woman will Know Honesty and Sincerity when she sees it, God WIRED us this way). Then the husband will be a 'True' head of the home that a "wife CAN submit to JUST AS SHE WOULD SUBMIT TO THE LORD. any other " head" is false and a wife not is asked to submit to that.

candyswirl's photo
Sun 11/01/15 01:15 AM
Scammers have ego's too which I see flare up pretty quick when confronted to be a scammer right off the bat. If I do err and the guy is genuine, well that should be a first test in its own right! However im always ready for a good laugh so bring it on Scammies @smiles

candyswirl's photo
Sat 10/31/15 01:55 AM
im experiencing the same thing with my age restictions. lol that sounds funny though.

candyswirl's photo
Fri 10/30/15 01:17 PM
Cajunman1985, You are Welcome as a friend bro happy

candyswirl's photo
Fri 10/30/15 01:11 PM
I Believe what the Bible says, the TWO (ONE male + ONE female = 2 >> Not the 3 or 4 or etc) shall become One.

candyswirl's photo
Thu 10/29/15 10:26 AM
smile2 Thank You

candyswirl's photo
Thu 10/29/15 09:09 AM
We guess I better raise my standards then Lol.

Previous 1