Community > Posts By > Lisa_Jade

Lisa_Jade's photo
Sat 06/06/09 10:15 AM

I'm a vodka girl.

Oooh me too! Vodka and red bull all the way :D

Lisa_Jade's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:50 AM

Hey, at least one of us is trying. More sarcastic than funny though.

Just trying to point out how vague some of those things are. It's like when people say I like movies...wow, that tells me alot, maybe the person likes snuff films. I like surprises, finding out your significant other has the clap might be a surprise, not exactly a pleasant one.

On a more serious note, the point of the profile is to give someone a little slice of your personality. I think personality compatibility is more important than having similar hobbies or likes/dislikes. Those are surface things, I've never heard of anyone saying "oh well, that girl is perfect but she likes windsailing...just can't date her."

A person going online to meet someone might read 20 profiles in a day, how many times do you think that person reads the same kind of list over and over. If you're not going to write something unique to you, you're forcing people to only go by your photo....and weren't you complaining about something like that in another post?

Wow u certainly live up to ur name don't u.

Lisa_Jade's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:47 AM

Before I start, I totaly don't want to offend any young people by saying you all sleep around- I don't believe in genrlising people like that.

It's just so many of my peers sleep around and seem to have no thoughts on waiting to get to know a guy first. Am i odd for not wanting to do the same??

I've always tried to get to know guys but it seems i only ever attract the guys after one thing- they tire of my 'old fashioned' 'boring' ways then leave for girls who will sleep with them after five minutes!

I've been single for a year now! And i'm getting tired of always being called miserable and boring too. :(

Any thoughts?

XLJX

So why are you miserable and boring?

Excuse me, I'm NOT.

Lisa_Jade's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:24 PM

Dear JustAGuy,

Nothing I said was directed at you as an individual. the Negativity I was referring to was from this thread and only this thread. Example: "I would be happy as hell if anyone wanted me". That is a form of negativity to me. I was not trying to assume anything about you. I was merely defending my original statements and voicing other opinions. People call this a form of debate. You assumed I was attacking you as an individual. Now who's making assumptions? Perhaps I was a little vague.

I wasn't really trying to be " negative ". I am just a sarcastic guy.

Then everyone on this thread had best ignore u then cos this thread isn't meant for sarcasam or negativity, if you don't agree with what I, or any one else is saying, fine, that's your opinion, but don't expect me to waste my time replying to whatever you post because it's not going to happen.

To all who have taken post seriously, thank you very much :) nice to hear your views

Lisa_Jade's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:18 PM

Please rate my pic and profile, thanks x

Pic is nice, the profile doesn't say too much. You listed your job and education, might as well just send your resume and 3 references.

You did say you liked shopping, drinking, animals and surprises. So while you were shopping, I got a liger drunk and pissed off and left him in your room....you've just been mauled by a 1000 pound predator....SURPRISE!

Seriously.... were u actually TRYING to be funny there? O.o

Lisa_Jade's photo
Fri 06/05/09 05:04 AM

Hmm ... short, sweet and provocative. Are those feckles or faiery footprints lass?

flowerforyou tongue2 shades

freckles :( me hates them!!!

Lisa_Jade's photo
Fri 06/05/09 05:04 AM
thank u very much! :)

Lisa_Jade's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:55 AM
Aw thanx for the support guys ^_^ i'm sure I shall find mr right if i just hang on in there- no chance i'm going to change to just be like my friends anyway! next one who calls me boring (aka my best friend who teases me) is going to be told! x

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:23 PM

i hate sex

That's fair enough! careful tho, u might be in for a slap lol!!

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:18 PM

if you can find a guy that doesn't like sex ill personally slap him thats just how men are ;-) get used to it

genralising, much?!

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:56 PM

screw the daylights out of us, and we will leave when we get board. With a good strong rubber, whats the risk. or just grow up.

With an attitude like that, it's obvious WHO needs to grow up here.

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:50 PM
your sentance was a little jumbled, what were you trying to say?

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:44 PM
Before I start, I totaly don't want to offend any young people by saying you all sleep around- I don't believe in genrlising people like that.

It's just so many of my peers sleep around and seem to have no thoughts on waiting to get to know a guy first. Am i odd for not wanting to do the same??

I've always tried to get to know guys but it seems i only ever attract the guys after one thing- they tire of my 'old fashioned' 'boring' ways then leave for girls who will sleep with them after five minutes!

I've been single for a year now! And i'm getting tired of always being called miserable and boring too. :(

Any thoughts?

XLJX

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 03:17 PM
hell yeah bk stephen! :)

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 03:12 PM
BettySmithCrocker!

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 03:06 PM
on the cheek :)

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:36 PM

Please rate my pic and profile, thanks x

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:35 PM
say what??? :S lol!

Lisa_Jade's photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:27 PM
Newbie here,

just joined the site so though i would say hello ^_^ Please feel free to email me for a chat if you want to!

xLJx