he doesn't care.... its completely over...he just used me for papers.. :\

so i wouldn't worry about reconciliation

Esmereina's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:53 AM
^^ thank you ver much jt... *takes flower*

Esmereina's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:50 AM
Hi there,

I just started this site yesterday...I was a little reluctant to do so but I have been too depressed over my divorce process and I just want to get out of this funk and move on already....I know I still need time to heal...which is why I am only looking for friendship at the moment. I am slowly falling out of love with my ex and I really just want someone who can just help to have fun and enjoy life and basically to forget about my ex completely.

Its a really tough situation I am in and I actually regret marrying him eventhough I love him... He just never treated me like his wife...sometimes not even as a friend...:\

But atleast he never physically abused me..so i guess i can give him a little credit...^^; (a sad attempt and turning my situation into a joke)

So anyways, I would love for someone to help me break free completely and move on...and maybe in time I might be able to fall in love again...its just I don't want to do that since its too soon for me right now.

if any of you have advice for me aswell I would greatly appreciate it. ^^ I love to talk to people and get to know others too. I really want to continue to be myself and not get depressed over all this divorce stuff...

Take care and much love! ^^

~Esme