Community > Posts By > abdeslam22

abdeslam22's photo
Fri 03/11/16 10:19 AM

Change only comes by affecting change .. butt changes need to be beneficial for both parties involved...
But the changes you are suggesting..op.. would not benefit both parties.. but in order for that to happen your opposition would have to be open to the idea... that their belief systems could be wrong.. in other words !they would have to be opened.. to the idea of having at least real dialogue... be truly open to hearing what the other party has to say... sadly your opposition is not!!..
.. and when one is faced with closed-minded opposition... it is better to move or to seek out people with similar thinking of yourself... one cannot fight the current you either swim Downriver with it ..or get out of the water completely..yup

WE have closed-minded people and this is the hardest and dangerous part . the fact is even with those kind of people , wind of change is coming and that's just a matter of time

abdeslam22's photo
Fri 03/11/16 10:12 AM

I don't think one can change people by critique.
it works in opposite direction.

Somehow, with all the oil & the discipline of Koran
the average young Muslim appears to be under educated in sciences.
I have met smart trainees in Mid East; superb guys
but low science & English; felt sad;
another generation wasted away.

As you may know, with science a whole different mind-space
opens up. and the byproducts are automatic,
one actually starts to appreciate world history.

For instance, i still ask myself;
why was India sleeping in the 17-18th centuriessick ?
a turning point in world history.

There may be other ways but science teachers
are unforgettable; could help next generation.
winking

here we have a failed educational system , and science here is just word and has no connection to the real world . there are a lot of kinds of drug but our society has installed the worst drug, and killed the ability to know the power of human brain. HERE they don't give a chance to science because they think quran is the source of science and so they are . here i hear always from people that western scientists are not scientists but the man with a beard is , every one has a mobile comes from unbelievers , so we have to thank them for facilitated and simplified our lifes not to hate them . Sir , to gain freedom , one needs to sacrifice , and the second is that western can change especially USA

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:53 PM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

The first thing to do would be remove your photo.Then stop drawing attention to yourself.

thank you frank , you came in the right timing , i thougth of it but u make my decision applicable ;
i am not drawing attention but really i need advise , it's bad to stop what u love to do and feel comfortable , and it's bad not share my experience with people out there

they only way things can change is brave men/women doing what they think is right... the more people that can believe things as you do will start the change, but you cannot do anything if you don't try...

i am sure i will do , but i am not stupid to die in the first day without planing what 's going to happen , u are in USA where i am not and there is a huge difference between the two .
frredom needs blood , but the question remains is that the only way?
i don't know of any other way, especially when dealing with fanatics... religious people don't want their ways/beliefs changed...

luck at the history of USA, lots of blood has been shed to get where we are...

yes you are right , but now we are 21ce AND the condition are not the same as 16CEN .free human can support unfree human to be free or to courage them to do more

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:46 PM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

...I am by far no expert...but depending where you are...I would say proceed with caution ...and wish you much strength and hope...flowerforyou

thank you for ur comment , the problem is that i'm currently living in islamic context

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

YES ur dad is right , it's impossible to be true muslim which applies Quran and hadits and obeys ALLAH's words and live in USA ; let's take a simple example which is the why u look , it's MONKAR means sth forbidden and need to be change by 3 things , by hand , by words , by heart ; if u are strong change by hand and violance and if u are weak and can not change by hand then you can use the two options
real muslims are the ones who apply ALLAH'S WORDS and who did not apply them , whose are unbelievers

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 02:35 PM

i need advises???

The first thing to do would be remove your photo.Then stop drawing attention to yourself.

thank you frank , you came in the right timing , i thougth of it but u make my decision applicable ;
i am not drawing attention but really i need advise , it's bad to stop what u love to do and feel comfortable , and it's bad not share my experience with people out there

they only way things can change is brave men/women doing what they think is right... the more people that can believe things as you do will start the change, but you cannot do anything if you don't try...

i am sure i will do , but i am not stupid to die in the first day without planing what 's going to happen , u are in USA where i am not and there is a huge difference between the two .
frredom needs blood , but the question remains is that the only way?

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 01:18 PM

i need advises???

Move to a nation where freedoms of speech and religion exist.

yes it's more safe

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 01:15 PM
Edited by abdeslam22 on Thu 03/10/16 01:17 PM

i need advises???

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 12:47 PM

i need advises???

...I am by far no expert...but depending where you are...I would say proceed with caution ...and wish you much strength and hope...flowerforyou

thank you for ur comment , the problem is that i'm currently living in islamic context

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 12:36 PM

i need advises???

i'm still alive...

BECAUSE i am still did not reach red line

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 03/10/16 12:25 PM
i need advises???

abdeslam22's photo
Fri 03/04/16 03:44 AM

This has nothing to do with where someone is from. This is about that the world needs to get rid of danger. Its boring to get the same "excuses", about different things non-muslims did to either protect their land and people looong ago (as they obviously still need to do) or it was conducted by powerhungry people and had nothing to do with for example Christianity (to the very contrary of killings in islams founders name and accoerding to his very conduct). Its about we are in this century still needing to fight against crazy ideologies such as islam. why? because it wasnt shut down then. Why? excuses after excuses and references that has nothing to do with THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS TRYING TO RIP THE WORLD APART N O W. again. no other believers in anything else is terrorizing the world like that. ignorance is obviously very dangerous. islamists have used the very attitudes of many non-muslims to even enter societies and try ripping them apart, and what is astonishing is that despite recent Paris and all whats happened and happening in the name of (real)islam, people have the audacity (here or elsewhere) to even try twisting it around and putting it up for being about freedoms of whatever sort. this is exactly and only about PROTECTING THOSE FREEDOMS, and to do so, one needs to shut islam down. and this has nothing to do with someones personality, hate or not. its only about realizing the threat and shutting it down. if this was germany ww2, this would be discussion about the nazis, and the ignorant would try such for hitler and nazism. problem is, what happened when also they realized whats going on and what nazism truly is - after the horrifics? and, for those trying to downplay islamists part in nazism, they killed with and for hitler, however others he found interesting to only read about, islamists helped him to actually kill. opportunists cant get any opportunity from those who do not share their whatever. islam is always an open opportunity for slaughter of non-muslims, obviously even today. why? islam is about submission. meaning whomever wants true liberty and stands up for it, will be up for slaugheter. instead of wasting time and efforts on pointing at those who are in realization in forums like this or wherever else, try to understand the real reality of islam (well, its actually not hard, turn on the tv and check what those terrorizing beleive in), get educated by non-muslims who speaks out about islam, so that you can take that blindfold off and start helping to make this a better world by shutting islam down. as i said, why i leave this site (only remained this long for you to see this) is because i would do the same if this was ww2 and they allowed nazisupporters to roam around and use peoples freedoms against them, and since i realize it when several others dont but should.

Those who would try the "hater" thing. You obviously dont know me but think you do. Doublestandards.

This has nothing to do with a persons feelings, its about realization. This is not about agreeing or not, its about realizing this is a threat that needs to be stopped and how.

If trying to help out and make people realize how to help the world become a better world by realizing and getting rid off an ideology that is ripping the world apart is referred to as "hate" by you and others, then im happy to be a "hater". you go on being the selfproclaimed "non-hater", but that doesnt stop people from being slaughtered and societies from being ripped apart by islam. on the contrary.

you've really touched the point which most people still struggle to understand it , the truth has to be shown not keep it hidden and that's exactly what islamists do all the time . i am ex-muslim and i will say that three quarters of islam remains unhuman , that's the real face of islam . i live in a muslim society where i can face death even by just writing such a comment . thank u for ur comment

abdeslam22's photo
Mon 10/19/15 03:55 AM
sex and love are diffenrent things , if u say not , then u can **** ur mother in order to love her , it s silly idea . love has no relation with sex

abdeslam22's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:42 AM

Yes thats y if v r asking fr friendship girl directly ask your profesion and age

yes that s true and also the location where u are

abdeslam22's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:37 AM

I totaly agree with u bro

old ladies prefer old men and young ladies also prefer old men , it s clearly they re lookin for money rather than love or life . what special in old men is money

abdeslam22's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:27 AM
a lot of ladies care how much money u have , they just play with the word love . it s my feeling here that most ladies i inbox them ask for money , they have no honor at all , beging from mem

abdeslam22's photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:06 AM

My life is complicated. I am a mother and I am married . However I am a lesbian. My husband knows this has always known and Very supportive and allows me to have relationships with women as long as I don't leave him. Being with him has protected me from violence and being disowned by my family..But yet I feel trapped and desire to be with a woman freely Without all the baggage. I'm so depressed and I feel so alone.But at the same time I feel selfish for desiring to leave as he is kind , accepting and my best friend. Anyone else going through similar?

find out a way to convince ur husband to get divorced then try to live as u want and act what u love , don't waste time if u are not happy with

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:37 PM

Humm not my problem it seems to be a problem with only you....whoa

If a person expects a e-mail back cause all they can come up with is hello.. And they think it is Racism cause another ask where they are from seems to me they should be happy they got a response.. slaphead

we know why they ask this question and for me it s a stupid question and the matter is not to get response but how u get response , i'm sure all of u know the politeness but still u ignore it

Seems you are the only one that has an issue and plays the racist card here

depends on what u understand , but i know i m not ,. all comments that i get are from americans , stay as u are open and don't close the door

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:32 PM
thank u so much for ur comments and it's nice to know things belong culture and the way of thinking and again i m shooting any one here to be racist but i talked about my feeling with specific individuals

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:22 PM

Humm not my problem it seems to be a problem with only you....whoa

If a person expects a e-mail back cause all they can come up with is hello.. And they think it is Racism cause another ask where they are from seems to me they should be happy they got a response.. slaphead

we know why they ask this question and for me it s a stupid question and the matter is not to get response but how u get response , i'm sure all of u know the politeness but still u ignore it

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:14 PM

at the first coversation , a lot of people forget to say hello and change it to WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? so i m from Mars
hello Martian boy .. Laughing . waving tongue2

hello