Community > Posts By > abdeslam22

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:12 PM

same as over here, someone gets there feelings hurt, and blames racism...

you didn't say hi, your racist...just stupid...

i see u are racist and who says stupid is the one drink it , what happens with u , i don't mention u so stay human if u are

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:33 AM

Could be a cultural thing or thinking there isn't much in common. How much would you have in common with a redneck gal from Texas that cheers for the Cowboys and Longhorns and watches NASCAR while drinking a cold beer? Do you listen to country music? Can you two step?

it s bad thing to judge people before u know them , that s the problem ; one thing in common is humanity , so humanity is enough

Humm but yet it is okay for you to judge why they asked where you live??

so to reply to the word hello need to know where i m from , oh don't misunderstood me , it s simple , say hello and then say where are u from ? i talk about people who ask the first about location ,

Honestly those that send me a e-mail with just a Hello and nothing more I don't even waste my time to respond to them..jmo

But if I see something in their profile that just does not jive. I do in fact ask if they are living where they say they do now or not... If they by pass my question then the conversation is over.. Has nothing to do with Racism at all~~noway

And if they don't live locally then it is a waste of their time and mine.... Unless I talk to them in the forums and we are just chit chatting in e-mail as friends... But forums first for that to happen.
if u don't love hello , then it's ur problem not mine and honesty is an inside feeling we can express it with a lot languages , and these languages are just a way to communicate each other

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:27 AM

QUOTE:

Topic: it seems like racism.

at the first coversation , a lot of people forget to say hello and change it to WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? so i m from Mars

I think people are too lazy to read profiles & reverse image pics.
And that people want to date people from their own state, that they have things in common with.. Ya know, like a date site.

Kenitra - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenitra/

And your profile says Morocco & your pic is very 'Viking' looking . So yea.. raise some eyebrows... " Have Vikings conquered the Middle East & we missed the news footage!? "

oh u never know how moroccan people look like , u missed that . and have u ever heard about Amazigh people or u talk just for talk.
-------------------------------
I gave you 3 reasons, why people would say ' where are you from?' I told you the truth. And tried to make a joke. *different humor I guess*

90% of my mail the 1st or 2nd question is " why are you here ?".. I could make a thread insisting that is a (perverse) form of sexism.. but I won't. I will just keep telling myself most people don't read profiles.

Instead of men are asking me &
and are hoping to hear " I'm here to talk dirty to you across the Atlantic for free baby "... Hhhaa. laugh

So blame or tell yourself what you want. We have at least one, " I am not getting my way, so it's racist " thread here a week.

See you then. waving

i am not sure u understand me but let me tell again , it 's sth simple as this ; i sais hello and i get where are u from , so to get hello depends on where u are from , this is racist against another human

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:49 AM

at the first coversation , a lot of people forget to say hello and change it to WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? so i m from Mars

Hello ! You didn't begin your conversation with a hello,perhaps you forgot.

Good observation. Awesome remark. That's what they say- sees the log in the one's eye and goes not notice a straw in his own.

i know u fish on the surface

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:47 AM

Could, also, be there isn't an attraction. I mean I am adorable bit not everyone likes adorable laugh
[/quote
i know that and i love myself and i live my truth so that i am happy ,

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:42 AM

Topic: it seems like racism.

I think people are too lazy to read profiles & reverse image pics.
And that people want to date people from their own state, that they have things in common with.. Ya know, like a date site. laugh

Kenitra - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenitra/

And your profile says Morocco & your pic is very 'Viking' looking . So yea.. raise some eyebrows... " Have Vikings conquered the Middle East & we missed the news footage!? " laugh

oh u never know how moroccan people look like , u missed that . and have u ever heard about Amazigh people or u talk just for talk

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:25 AM

it s bad thing to judge people before u know them , that s the problem ; one thing in common is humanity , so humanity is enough

Very good.

I wonder why r u judging people in common as racist then?

Now there ya go making sense...stop that laugh

Well,I want to add some more sense to humanity in common too....I mean why to limit commonality upto being human only...what about other species..don't they deserve equality?

Did turtles and other species killed our horses...?laugh

Sometimes I prefer talking to animals over humans lol.

yes because we see humans differ from animals just in the form , that s why to be human is not easy as u think

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:22 AM

Ok let's try this....your profile says you are white. I am white. It doesn't mean I would be interested in getting to know you, outside of the forums, though. How would that be racist?

i m not talking about you people and i talk about people who i inbox them and they ask just the location

You people? Texans? Women? Rednecks? Country? Cowboy, Longhorn, NASCAR fans?

I would probably ask the same thing, if I were to respond.

if i say hello to you ? what would u say?

Most likely wouldn't answer since you are too far away. I get to know people that aren't close to me in the forums only.

I answered your question so how about answering mine

that s nice and it s best than say where re u from

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:21 AM

Very good.

I wonder why r u judging people in common as racist then?

Now there ya go making sense...stop that laugh

Well,I want to add some more sense to humanity in common too....I mean why to limit commonality upto being human only...what about other species..don't they deserve equality?

Did turtles and other species killed our horses...?laugh

i did not say that but u say that

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:19 AM

Could be a cultural thing or thinking there isn't much in common. How much would you have in common with a redneck gal from Texas that cheers for the Cowboys and Longhorns and watches NASCAR while drinking a cold beer? Do you listen to country music? Can you two step?

so to reply to the word hello need to know where i m from , oh don't misunderstood me , it s simple , say hello and then say where are u from ? i talk about people who ask the first about location ,

So people have to respond and can only think the way you do?

WHICH way are u talking?
it s simple , i say hi , if u are polite u will reply hi and that s it it s formal way to be polite

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:16 AM

Ok let's try this....your profile says you are white. I am white. It doesn't mean I would be interested in getting to know you, outside of the forums, though. How would that be racist?

i m not talking about you people and i talk about people who i inbox them and they ask just the location

You people? Texans? Women? Rednecks? Country? Cowboy, Longhorn, NASCAR fans?

I would probably ask the same thing, if I were to respond.

if i say hello to you ? what would u say?

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:14 AM

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:09 AM

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 06:58 AM

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 06:37 AM

OR they could be wary of scammers OR they prefer someone closer to them OR they could be trying to make conversation OR (like me) have never heard of where you are from and are curious....none of those are racist think

what they can lose if they reply to hello . we are humans living in one planet and have a common experience as human deeply , it s racism

abdeslam22's photo
Thu 10/15/15 03:45 AM

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 10/14/15 02:36 PM
je parle francais , anglais et arabe

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 10/14/15 02:29 PM
LOVE is ur way to be human

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 10/14/15 10:10 AM
single single and i hate being single

abdeslam22's photo
Sun 10/11/15 04:34 PM

I have better results when I deal with someone in a nice way. I have seen many people try to deal with a problem with other people and goes very badly. I have always had better results with everyone when I'm trying to pay a bill, or something like that, which I thought was wrong, and start with a smile. I find people are mostly wanting to be helpful and nice.

completly agree with and this method u say i think is the most effective