mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:43 PM
very true

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:39 PM
wuts that fish?

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:39 PM

I admit I shield myself from people...Ooohhh, alright!! From guys, men guys who act like little boys. I am here to meet someone but I always get " Too bad your too far away" or " Can you come and meet me?" Noway!noway
Get a grip and meet me half way, will ya!!frustrated

K, all donebigsmile
Welcomewaving

lol how about no money lol meeting halfway is the best way

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:26 PM

This site as in life is "you get what you pay for".......You WILL receive responses on a "dating pay site" with "follow through"..This site you pay $O and that is what you get......I think that the woman (can't speak for the male attitude) really do NOT want to meet anybody
but use it as a "shield" to protect themselves from ANY man.

I would LOVE to hear from anybody in LV re: Their personal experiences on this site
u mean like fooling theirselves into thinking their socializing???

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:24 PM
well i technically dont have 2 because i dont remember it and this was when this site was justsayhi.com

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:12 PM
im pretty sure my other account is still active dunno reason y i say this i saw a profile i remember seeing while browsing

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:41 PM
last time i was on here was when it was justsayhi.com how long has it been since the change?

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:28 PM
i only found interest with 1 black woman i met lifeguarding,we always chatted etc.were great freinds in everyway (not sexual )she marred another good freind of mine lol i really dont go by color,its all bout attitude, maybe it the attitudes that attract you,

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25