Community > Posts By > romain_guy

romain_guy's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:18 AM
how do we guys find out if a girl might be interested in us or not?! Is there a subtle way that does not hurt either one of us?

romain_guy's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:15 AM

Not really, through out history men have done some pretty horrific and destructive things in the hope that they will get sex, even if by force, in the end.

Correct me if I'm wrong ... but doesn't that rest his case?

And it's a good case at that! And exactly why athletes are not supposed to have sex before important competitions. Image an entire football team still high on the after effects of orgasm induced coma, lol.

orgasm induced coma.... lol

romain_guy's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:06 AM
What should I do when I am getting bored a lot?

Go outside.
Wander around.
Look for things that catch your attention.
Like shiny objects.

Or go to a city.
Walk around.
Talk to people.
Pull pranks and put them on youtube to entertain others that are bored.

nice one, do u do this on a regular basis :D

romain_guy's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:02 AM
guys are straightforward no drama, u just need to go and tell him that u like him.

romain_guy's photo
Mon 10/05/15 09:48 AM
mine is pretty big won't do for ur purpose ;)

romain_guy's photo
Mon 10/05/15 09:44 AM
Enigma brokenheart :banana: :banana:

romain_guy's photo
Sun 10/04/15 11:17 AM
Howdy, I would like to find a girlfriend here, nothing serious just chatting for now at least . I am from India and is working as a Software engineer in an It firm. So interested girls can ping me or leave a comment if ur bold enough :smile: :wink:

PS The smiley here is too small for my liking lol

romain_guy's photo
Sun 10/04/15 11:09 AM
battery back up also matters ... some phones are really stupid

which phone are you using?!

romain_guy's photo
Sun 10/04/15 11:06 AM
The start menu from windows 7 that we loved is back in windows 10 :banana: love

romain_guy's photo
Sun 10/04/15 09:46 AM
well she must be very acrobatic ;)

romain_guy's photo
Sun 10/04/15 09:40 AM
I wish I find someone, who's company that I'll enjoy ie we both ll enjoy drinker flowerforyou

romain_guy's photo
Sun 10/04/15 08:55 AM
do u smile a lot?

romain_guy's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:00 AM
and how did u reach this conclusion...?

romain_guy's photo
Sat 10/03/15 12:04 AM
On the android app after u have a message in ur inbox the message count is shown and after u click to view the message and return back to the previous page the count is still there for a few seconds but it vanishes after that. Maybe that is ur case Datwasntme :smile:

romain_guy's photo
Fri 10/02/15 11:58 PM
What do u mean ?! If its ur profile pic ur talkin about they are perfectly visible. Are u suing a pc or a mobile app?

romain_guy's photo
Fri 10/02/15 11:54 PM

In the INBOX all I find is messages I've sent OUT. Does this simply mean that no one has responded to my inquiries -- that I am exceedingly unpopular? (No surprise to me, but I'm wondering why IN is OUT.)

lol... it takes at least 3 days for the mail to get around...

many factors involved... for one, you've only been here 2 days, give it time
as for the popular/unpopular - again, the 2 days thing comes into play... right now, your neither...
nowadays, people want a pic and maybe more on your proflie...you say your a writer, but your profile is empty... the women in here are profile hunters, they seem to want your life story on it for some reason or another, but if they aint happy, you won't get any dates...

i have no idea what you say in the emails, but since there are a lot of scammers on the web now, women don't answer right away... best thing is to get involved in the forums and let people see who you are...

good luck...

I agree with u you are an admin here..?!

romain_guy's photo
Thu 10/01/15 01:20 PM
seems like it

romain_guy's photo
Thu 10/01/15 12:59 PM
hello guys , new member here. As a new member here I would like to be in a meaningful relation with the special one if I find her here :)) Hope I do.....

2 Next