Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:50 PM

I'm not a pickup line user either. I prefer to observe for awhile, then ask a questions about something I see them doing. Cell phone usage is an ice breaker for me nowadays. Seems every woman is locked into doing something on their cell phones.

Yeah I am not into pick up lines I can never remember them.
I use the approach of something real that pertains to them and start the conversation...

And Pick up lines don't work with me either I am too literal minded.. laugh

Same, a guy told me once that he felt faint from the force of my beauty, instead of being flattered, I wanted to refer him to a doctor.

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:49 PM
Love can come once....twice.....three times really!!! (Read this in the voice of Count von Count if you want the full effect....):tongue:

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:46 PM

ANGLE
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I get that typo often

Twice yesterday and that typo on a regular basis. ha ha

Big difference between an angel and an angle. laugh laugh laugh noway laugh laugh laugh
man hope they meant acute and not obtuse bigsmile

I was just thinking the same thing.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 10:52 AM
Also, I hate pickup lines, I'd rather a guy just said hello instead of bringing out the corny crap, but I'm very hard to deal with....

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 10:51 AM
"Your smile is so beautiful. Please, can you teach me to smile the way you do?"
"Wow, God must have taken extra time on you, because you're just so beautiful."

Men love smiles for some reason.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 10:49 AM
Because I'd have to be someone's wife? i don't know, marriage isn't for me, but to each his own.

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 10:09 AM
Edited by TrystaBella85 on Wed 09/23/15 10:10 AM
If every woman you meet is only after your money (if you even have any) that says a lot about the sort of woman you go after. All women aren't like that, obviously. I've never dated a guy who had anything, there was this one guy whose family was pretty comfortable, but that was their money, not his, he worked at Walmart and didn't take anything from them. So yeah, instead of painting an entire gender with a false brush, you might want to examine the sort of women you're pursuing.......

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:24 AM
Yes! Exactly that. ^

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:30 AM

1) A Guy with a decent JOB

or

2) A guy involved in some BUSINESS VENTURE

3) A guy who understands that having a business VENTURE means he's already got a decent job? ;)

I think a woman would prefer option 3.

business venture could mean something illegal, which then might not make it a decent job

My thoughts exactly. I"m sure drug dealers consider themselves to be "business men" too.

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:28 AM
Also, with all this paranoia about tons of photos, consider this, you can't look at a person and tell if they're a rapist or a serial killer. Dude can have 10 pics, dude can go on webcam or Skype or whatever it is you want him to go on, dude can talk on the phone to prove he's real, and then you meet dude in real life and you do something he doesn't like and bam! out pops the crazy. Basically all you have here is an unstable moron with a lot of access to technology...they do exist, unfortunately.

TrystaBella85's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:24 AM
I'd need clarification on exactly what kind of "business venture" he's involved in; is it illegal? Does he actually make any money? Is it a stupid pipe dream that's a total waste of time? Yeah, I'd rather he had a normal job, too many ifs otherwise. Besides, you have a better chance of retirement and benefits with a regular job, if you're lucky.

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:36 PM

That's a crude, snide and unhelpful answer, however true it might be. You do sound like you drink too much, as you indicate.
you are realizing that wishes are just fantasy else you would not have this experience when models turn out fake imagine my surprise...

Exactly. Models on a dating site, what an original idea....rofl rofl rofl

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:35 PM
Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is.....grumble

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:28 PM

That's a crude, snide and unhelpful answer, however true it might be. You do sound like you drink too much, as you indicate.

If all you're doing is talking to women that you think are attractive, that means you're superficial; perhaps you ought to come up with a better vetting system since that's not working for you. If you were judging women on something besides looks, you might end up with someone actually real, instead of the fake profiles that you've been encountering. Only a superficial man runs around looking for pretty women to talk to, instead of finding a real connection.

And if I wanted to be crude, honey, I would have been. I was trying to be polite. I really don't care either way if you find a woman or not. With your attitude, I find it pretty doubtful.

Good luck in your search, though, I'm sure you will find exactly the sort of woman you deserve.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:24 PM
Edited by TrystaBella85 on Tue 09/22/15 10:24 PM
Women don't sleep with boys, they sleep with men. Maybe that's been your problem all along, you've got the ages confused.:tongue:

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:10 PM
This is so beautiful. Great write.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:07 PM
Start talking to the ugly ones, I bet they're real.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 09:56 PM

I've received some really great advice.. Thanks. Online dating can be possible but after you talk online switch off and try it in reality.. Its not a 100% guarantee that you'll hit it off but its worth a try

:thumbsup:

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 08:40 PM
I'm thinking it's time for coffee, the best time of the day.

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 08:39 PM
I say it so it must be so.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15