Community > Posts By > BigJ_84

BigJ_84's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:19 AM

hell i like you and your special can we move in together

Freakin A dude! Straight up and to the point LOL
thats what i thought still no answer is it becayse im ugly i just dont know what ill do if im ugly

No sir. I'm sure you're an attractive man. It's just that I'm a dude! LOL

BigJ_84's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:17 AM

some people throw around words like love or hate too often these days. maybe he means it when he says it and is waiting to make sure he means it. sometimes it takes more than several months to know for sure

I definitely agree with this. Only cuz I have been in the same situation before.

BigJ_84's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:12 AM

hell i like you and your special can we move in together

Freakin A dude! Straight up and to the point LOL

BigJ_84's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:10 AM

Its times like this when I hope some genius comes up with a word for a male slut.

It's usually manwhore, isn't it?

Yes I do believe the term is MANWHORE!!!!

BigJ_84's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:46 PM

I never mentioned my all time favourite...The Boondock Saints! I loved Doc laugh
And the extra scenes with the Mom? Oh yea!rofl rofl rofl

Definitely Boondock Saints. I can't wait to see part 2.

BigJ_84's photo
Thu 06/04/09 09:43 AM
Hells yeah!! I saw Terminator. I was glad to be able to understand what christian bale says. Apparently the Batman suit makes him only able to grumble like an idiot lol. All in all though it was awesome.

BigJ_84's photo
Wed 06/03/09 07:50 PM
hey what's up? my name is justin, and i'm a newbie. i'm a little bit nervous being on here, cuz this is my first time ever being on one of these sites.

BigJ_84's photo
Wed 06/03/09 07:39 PM
hey whats up? i'm justin and i'm new to the whole internet dating thing also. and hey don't worry about it mike. i'm kinda skeptical about all this too bro.

BigJ_84's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:42 PM
I'm with u TylerMan. I'm new here too, and to tell the truth, I don't know what the hell I'm doing yet lol