Community > Posts By > Funsizecatdad

Funsizecatdad's photo
Mon 04/19/21 10:41 PM
Anyone happen to like opossums? I do, and I look after the ones in my yard. I have a momma with kits under my house and they are the cutest things. I think opossums are the sweetest, most inoffensive creatures aside from cats and kittens.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 10/06/20 07:36 AM
I agree.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Sun 10/04/20 10:59 AM
Women reach out to me, but when I attempt to reply their profile is already deleted. Sometimes immediately. How or why is that? Could it be that Mingle2 is tempting, teasing and preventing me from connecting because I haven't paid to upgrade? Is that some kind of tactic or something? I suspect it is. If so it's not just childish and unethical, it's very infuriating. I am not moved to upgrade if they can't even explain why this happens. Far from it.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Mon 06/22/20 03:10 AM
First, a gentleman isn't just a guy who knows a few tricks like opening your door, etc. Any psychopath can learn that and fool the woman who doesn't look very deep. Also women tend to be attracted to brutish fellas because they feel safe with them, until they find out the man gets by on just that too and will treat his woman in simple-minded fashion as well. Women who only look for these surface behaviors and ignore guys who are more intellectual and sensitive will forever complain that they can't find the right guy, but they don't put much thought into who they're looking for. They'll pass on a guy who likes cats for example, thinking he must be gay or effeminate, and continue to look for all the wrong men in all the wrong places for the wrong reasons. This is why I for one am single at 65 and have been on this site for 5 years, not having gone on a single date. I haven't looked very hard myself though, because I know what's out there and I'm not interested. I just haven't taken myself completely out of the pool yet.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Thu 05/14/20 01:25 AM
Interests: Enjoying the outdoors, biking, swimming, jet skiing, tennis, skating, landscaping, photography, cooking, home improvement, riding thoroughbreds, motorcycles, a variety of music esp classic rock and smoooth mood, traveling the coast, sports cars, sailing, sunbathing, stargazing, horse whispering, cat whispering, lady whispering, sharing interesting stories, animal welfare, asking telemarketers if I can call them back at home, learning anything new, accepting challenging things like trying a dating site, animals, saving endangered species, ecology, sociology, philosophy, psychology, singular or one on one sports, comedy, ethics, population, art, atheism, music, poetry, comedy, atheism

Quick update April 5, 2020.
I am (still) single (never married), own my home, am retired on SS and I love animals (have 11 cats, (my fish Beelzeblub died last year), an opossum (Morty also gone), and 4 squirrels). I like the outdoors and want to spend more time there (moving to the country). I've enjoyed many activities like sailing, biking, hiking, skiing, tennis, running, ballroom dancing, many genres of music (played guitar), and I crave sharing all these and quality time with you. I'm calm and quiet, liberal politically, live an easy-going life and want to devote myself to someone who is nice, who is most like me, especially independent in how she thinks. I could not live with a religious or conservative (trumpian) type. I'd rather not be around kids, smoking, drinking, crowds, noise, etc. I'm very comfortable with myself and would like to include you in my world and share in yours'. Come cuddle with me and my cats.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Fri 01/26/18 07:10 AM
Have you ever tried to catch a chipmunk with your bare hands? How about with just your mouth? I thought so.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Fri 01/26/18 07:06 AM
Unique up on them.

How do you catch a tame one?

The tame way.

Sorry. Someone told it to me and I didn't want it to just stay in my head. Now it's yours'.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Fri 09/25/15 02:33 PM
If a woman bothers to write something, I'll read it. For the most part they're either too lazy to at least click on an answer, or the profile is fake to begin with... probably both. There's only a dusting of real profiles (apparently).

Funsizecatdad's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:45 AM
Hey Drew. I know how things are traditionally done in the mid west, but don't confuse raging hormones and a feeling of responsibility and being on the right track for actually being ready for marriage. You have enough on your plate and most people should spend their 20's establishing themselves and dating - getting to know adult people and grow to be one themselves. A smart girl will also wait. You'll want a smart, more matured woman too. If you get married now, too soon, I can almost guarantee it will fail and you and she will carry very that negative baggage the rest of your lives, hampering your next marriage.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:16 AM
Moderator or admin, I even paid for this. What's the problem? Fix it please.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:22 PM

That's a crude, snide and unhelpful answer, however true it might be. You do sound like you drink too much, as you indicate.
you are realizing that wishes are just fantasy else you would not have this experience when models turn out fake imagine my surprise...

Exactly. Models on a dating site, what an original idea....rofl rofl rofl

Again, I'm not soliciting models. I avoid the obvious fakes. You're putting words into my mouth. I said attractive women. I have talked with many who are obviously regular gals. I am polite to everyone and I resent what you two are doing.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:16 PM

That's a crude, snide and unhelpful answer, however true it might be. You do sound like you drink too much, as you indicate.

If all you're doing is talking to women that you think are attractive, that means you're superficial; perhaps you ought to come up with a better vetting system since that's not working for you. If you were judging women on something besides looks, you might end up with someone actually real, instead of the fake profiles that you've been encountering. Only a superficial man runs around looking for pretty women to talk to, instead of finding a real connection.

And if I wanted to be crude, honey, I would have been. I was trying to be polite. I really don't care either way if you find a woman or not. With your attitude, I find it pretty doubtful.

Good luck in your search, though, I'm sure you will find exactly the sort of woman you deserve.laugh

First, that's not ALL I'm doing. Second, there is nothing wrong with a beautiful woman, both men and women appreciate them. Third, all men are attracted to beautiful women, that makes me normal. Forth, women of all kinds, shapes, sizes, heights, and personality persuasions look down their noses at men just because I am of short stature, so you can't lay all the superficiality on my shoulders as well. Fifth, these women are also coming to me, whether it be for money, security or my maturity, perspective, manners and character - sometimes all the above - that younger men don't yet possess. Sixth, again, questioning my attitude when the issue at hand is the integrity of this website. The only people I'm denigrating are the scammers, which are likely foreign men. Now you, another woman with her own issues, casually walk by them so you can further emasculate me. Lastly, you obviously haven't bothered to read my profile. I am looking for a connection, just not with worn out, bitter old women who carry such a grudge that they're impossible to be around, and all they do is troll dating sites telling men they're a-holes when they don't even know them.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:19 PM

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:15 PM
Is de-activating an account the same as canceling the subscription? If not, what's the difference?

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:05 PM
Many attractive women's profiles suddenly disappear shortly after starting communication. I do see and avoid those that are obviously suspect, but I'm starting to wonder how many are actually real or on the level. I've only found a few so far.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Tue 09/22/15 12:53 PM
Simon & Garfunkel. Many others, but S & G for sure.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Sun 09/20/15 12:39 AM
I just wrote a long post about my first love. It was very moving if I must say. But I hit a key and it vanished. Just as well, not many people here would appreciate it. "I was suppose to remember?" Man I'm glad I'm not a typical guy.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:49 PM

Meoww Meoww

Now we move on to our potential partner. Do u look for pretty eyes?
Kittycat

I stopped your quote right there. For me it is in the eyes - with all mammals, but that's what I look for in women especially. And of course her smile. (Yours ais69 are very nice BTW). The rest of the facial features follow, and when I see an entire face whose features are more or less fixed on friendly, all features in harmony and supporting each other, I know love is inside her. "Window to the soul." is an expression for a good reason. However, humans are finicky, and I think especially females. They tend to want what they can't have, and visa versa. I stumbled on a gals' photo and I fell in love with her face and her expression. I told her so and said "That's how I want my future love to look at me the rest of my life." I did not hear back from her. No reason given either...

Funsizecatdad's photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:31 PM
Nothing in this thread made any sense to me either, including the original poster's first question and follow up question.

Funsizecatdad's photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:09 PM
I did. It wasn't what drew us together but it sure drove us apart. I was tolerant, she wasn't. Over three years she grew crazy, obsessive and mean - going to church every day, talking out loud to herself, kicking me out of bed, then finally accusing me of bringing invisible demons into the house. I never fought with her or tried to push my belief on her, but she did on me; I just tried to live life and be happy, hoping she'd either snap out of it or have her psychotic break, get hospitalized, on medication and be okay that way. When she said I had to get rid of my cats, that did it. I bought a house and moved asap. Soon after that I never heard from her again.

Also, an old girlfriend came back into my life, but she went deep into it too. Just nuts, but she said she still loved me and wanted to get back with me. We had already grew apart and this of course is now my deal-breaker, and I told her so. I'm not used to telling girls no when they want to befriend or get with me, but now in my old age I say no and why I'm saying no. And true to form, I'm getting a lot of nudges and inquiries from women who are clearly religious, knowing I'm atheist. They all think they can change a man. I'd rather have no friends at all than 100 god-fearing christians plotting to "save" me. Never again. The only way I'd date someone who says they're religious or believe in a god, is if they were only saying that because it's the thing to say... that saying "atheist" is too harsh, but that's what they really believe.

Previous 1