Community > Posts By > redneckpapa

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 05:49 PM

Okay profile. The only thing that bothers me is the thing about the children.
I'm not looking to be someone's nr 4 on the list.
I'm not a black & white person, but if it comes to that, I am: If you don't have time in your life for a partner, can't and won't give her your full attention, only have some leftover crumbs for her, and intend to jump whenever the kids scream "jump", then don't date yet. Not really fair to a potential partner. Wait till they're older or have left the nest.
Or learn to find a healthier balance between partner and children.
At the very least give an indication of their age.
they are 10, 8 and 6. You're absolutely right though. I cannot put anyone else before my children, I should probably just stay single. Thanks for the help ladies, but never mind.

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 12:50 PM

nice new pic

flowerforyou
thank you, I figured whoever said I looked like a rap video extra was probably right, lol. Maybe I'm a redneck rap star :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:43 AM
Edited by redneckpapa on Sun 09/27/15 08:44 AM
Thank you all for your advice. I will add more pictures and list some interests. Lol. The profile pic wasn't my first choice, I took it at work real quick because mingle kept saying my others were to large. And thank you for wishing me luck, I definitely need it.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:47 PM
I joined just to see what was out there. I have decided to give it a try,so I think I'd like some advice. I haven't dated in like 10 years, so this should be interesting, lol. I'm a mess, please help

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:38 PM
Edited by redneckpapa on Fri 09/25/15 05:40 PM
I've never used pick up lines.