Community > Posts By > ardalaan

ardalaan's photo
Wed 01/13/16 01:28 PM
So strange yaa shaikh...quran dose not allow to regect a historical fact for aproving the quran,s statement in any case...and specialy if that fact is 100% aproved ..and the fact is that the bible is today in our hand is not that quran says about that...its almost 70% changed and now its dificult to recognize that which part of bible is actual and which is courpted ..
so thats the major reason for sending a new book and making its secure from,,tehreef,,...and the quranic verses which is saying,,عندھم,,are mean that real torah and the book of eesa a.s....not this bible...
We have to beleive ...that books are from allah..and quran and that books are hujjat for us...not bible of ezra and his 70 friends

ardalaan's photo
Wed 01/13/16 01:09 PM
Yeah...haraam...u r right bro...do u remember jang e khaibar...how much it was long..according to some histories four monthes...than what did all sahaba for sex...??? Just ask from your scholars...if its haraam...than all of sahaba.....
Yeah...
And by the way...what about jihaad ul nikaah....u search the news in siria ...saudies scholars r giving fatva that jihaad ul nikaah is halaal...
In this nikahh how much a girl can get...maybe 7,8or ten...men...hmmmmmm
What u say about it...dont u think its a group sex ....my dear bro...

ardalaan's photo
Mon 10/26/15 09:45 PM
perfect answre miss...
god bless u...

ardalaan's photo
Mon 10/26/15 09:41 PM
yes...if some one find honesty in today,s world..

ardalaan's photo
Sat 09/19/15 09:24 PM
no sir.
monothism in his actual condition is never reached to the west till now.
you all of westren people including your scinetists and scholars are thinkg that the form of islamic monothism is same thing that found in the bible.
and when the scince denied that kind of monothism you ignore the islamic monothism as well as.
westren people are actual never knows the concepts of monothism in islam and also never imagenies the effects of monothism

ardalaan's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:27 PM
hy everbody
i am ardalaan
student in tehraan universty
so so so much intrested in friendship with girls..
i am not cheater... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou