Community > Posts By > HeartsofArt

HeartsofArt's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:40 PM
I can relate to what you wrote. I've been on a few dates since joining this site, and find myself wondering... is this it? I knew dating wouldn't be easy, but sometimes it takes a long time to get over a relationship, especially a long one, a marriage, etc... I'm ok with the baggage I have right now. I have learned that these online sites are really hit or miss. So far, I've missed. LOL

The 3 dates I've had have all led up to the guys wanting sex right away. I'm old fashioned, or my moral compass is directionally challenged, and that's just fine with me. One guy told me I'd been out of the loop for too long. He said most dates usually do end up in a grope-fest or in bed. I'm not THAT old, and not that stupid either. I'll wait to find a decent guy who isn't just out there to get laid.

It's ok to go slowly, dragon. It's what you need and require. I know ladies like us have a lot to give a man. But coming out of a long term relationship is difficult. Maybe not so much for the guys?

HeartsofArt's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:15 PM
I think I love you love

HeartsofArt's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:09 PM
Internet dating can be scary. How do you know the person you're meeting is who he says he is. I've heard some horror stories, and thankfully I've only met a few harmless pervs. You know the type, all hands, learing eyes, 'wanna come see my bug collection' type guys.noway

HeartsofArt's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:57 PM
Edited by HeartsofArt on Sat 07/25/09 12:00 AM
Ok, the list: Ghetto-speak, unibrow, hairy back, poor grammar (a big turnoff), rude to wait staff, undressing me with his eyes in a lewd fasion, bad driving, body odor, bad breath, talks trash about the mother of his children, brags about his sexual conquests, asks when he can get me in bed (on the first date), asks for money, non stop compliments of the nauseating hallmark kind (please don't tell me I complete you!) Obvious lies, poor manners, loud mouth, vulgarity, lascivious remarks in public. Beer gut and doesn't mind who knows it! No fashion sense, Old Spice. LOL I really could go on.

"I'd like "Things I Love about Men" for 1000, Alex..." Next thread.

HeartsofArt's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:21 PM
Wow! What a coward. When IS a good time to introduce the kids? I'm wondering that too. I suppose, never? You're better off without him. Snake in the grass. Best of luck to you.

HeartsofArt's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:55 PM
Wow. What truly pathetic advice to give to other men. Do you have kids? Would you like your children to come 2nd to anyone? My advice to you, don't reproduce.