Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:48 AM
Metallica - Stone Cold Crazy

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:41 AM
Mo' Town Rage - 'broke pimpin'

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:33 AM

It must be cool to be a turtle. Think about it. It would be like having an RV............smokin

An rv would kick ***, however i can create random violence. Not the same thng but fits the initials.

*stomps on a turtle*

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:28 AM
(Hed) p.e - 'carnivale'

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:26 AM
(Hed) p.e - 'flesh and bone'

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 08:54 AM
On that note i'm going to the 11th annual gathering of the juggalos.

Cant wait Rehab, Warren G, Redman and Methodman, afroman, hed p.e, kitty, ice-t, and of course icp, twiztid, kottonmouth kings and much much more. Carnival rides and wrestling galore, and more in store. This is my 1st gathering im psyched

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 08:48 AM
For those of us who believe most of the radio and mainstream is souless garbage.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 08:20 AM
You know i stay drunk most all of the time. I say good bye to the world and then i guzzle again, kicked back relaxed drinking with my friends.

Sit down for a moment relax and have a drink taste it and tell me what you think. I love liqour i love beer whine sets me off to sale but the shine from the moon makes a rainy sky clear, no matter what she always gets me thro the dark times only dam problem is that i do love her too much
Cant slow it down always gotta sample my crutch, keep it strong man i know that i must. shes the goods made to perfection crafted by my hand and you will see no contestin cuz all my neighbors know i make a mean batch swill it down the hatch then i politely say

Friends and family take a shot wit me, toast the good times thank god wit me, put it down for the ones who passed away, pour a couple more we getting drunk today

This is my moonshine rhyme

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 08:03 AM
Getting drunk hanging on these boards. One glass down. 1 post down 1 liter to go and many posts to come. Oh yeah Trigun and lots of music! bigsmile

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:03 AM
Roses Are Red - James Patterson

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:52 PM

Me and my parents love anime lol. My mom's favorite is Ghost in the Shell, my dad's favorite is Paranoia Agent, and I dont really have a favorite, I just love watching it period. I'm happy for the time being because we have Funamation at home, but i'll be moving into a dorm, and all I'll really have is basic cable; so I guess I'll have to find an mmo to play *sigh lol.

I miss the funimation channel, i was getting it on a local HD channel for free midnight til 7AM. Then it was on most the weekend. They replaced it with home shopping almost a year ago. I heard b4 i can get it from Dish Network if i request it.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:43 PM
Although most of those examples were pretty retro i like a lot of anime but i havent seen a whole lot of anime from the last 10 years. Lol so i guess my taste is pretty retro XD.

My all time fave is Trigun, a movie is finally coming out the release date in japan was recent so i'm hoping we'll get an english dub soon, and i hope they use the english V.A's from the series, if not i'll just watch the sub

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:53 AM

FAMILY GUY!!!

I loooooove Peter!!!

Where can I find a ****in man like that?????:heart:

My gf digs that i love family guy. We're both huge fans and we spew endless family guy guotes around the house lol.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:46 AM

I haven't really watched it recently, but I like-

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law
Home Movies
Sealab 2021
Space Ghost Coast To Coast

The classics for [as] lol, i miss them :-)

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Mon 07/26/10 02:23 AM
I have actually seen alot of movies in the last year which is new for me. Used to watch alot when i was younger but it usually wasnt new movies.

I just seen 'The Crazies' it wasn't great but i liked it. I love survival flicks, and i'm glad they took the high road and made it less gorey then recent horror/survival movies.

I'll be happy to share more movies later, but i'm bout ready 2 hit the sheets.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Mon 07/26/10 02:12 AM

I like to watch Adult Swim at work. Seth Green has come a long way. I like watching Boondocks, too. Nothing like watching granny singing "Yellow Cake" on the Squidbillies. Robot chicken is a masterpiece. "Its alive"laugh

Do you watch it online or do you work at night? Eitherway i agree about Seth Green glad he fell in with [as] seems to be good for his career. I know a new season of Robot Chicken is coming. I dunno when though. I was a regular on [as] forums but i just lost net except for on my phone and my phone cant handle the sight so i guess since these forums work well on it so i'm a regular here now lol.

Loved the Squidbillies musical too, i hope they get bumped up to half hour episodes soon.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Mon 07/26/10 02:01 AM
I just watched robot chicken. I love that M.A.S.K skit. That show was so bad XD

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Mon 07/26/10 01:54 AM
I'm slowly falling in love with Mary Shellys FrankenHole from Dino the maker of Moral Orel. I couldnt stand Frankenhole at 1st but its been getting better. ''Attack of the Were-Lawrence'' was really good. Not only did i lmao but i generally felt bad for him at the end. Looking like it might be another great series from [as].

Anyone else like it?

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Mon 07/26/10 12:23 AM
All my money is tied up on the 11th Annual Gathering.