Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:24 PM
Wisconsin, USA

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:20 PM
I get waaaay to bored when i'm alone, oh and i love [adultswim]

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:49 PM
Thinking it sucks feeling lonely, and i could kill for a J and some soda.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:21 PM

I'm not hating or judging for that matter. I have no problems with the bands you like. Your actually entertaining me. Your honestly not even old enough to know about true underground hardcore. But I digress, you could have started at a very young age.

But to say ICP are still underground is the same as saying Metallica is still underground. Their roots are underground, and many of their followers, including you, have probably been fans since day one. Wait...werent they formed in the late 80's? Yeah, your def too young.

Anyway...quit trying to act so hard. You like the group, f**k anyone who has a problem with that. I dont have a problem with the with you or the band. Lets just be friends.bigsmile

Ok, fair enuff and yes i been down b4 the hype b4 97 but to bring up a point icp is still undaground they arent mainstream just because a handful of stores support them a little doesent mean they are mainstream or arent undaground, they are far far away from bands like metallica. Yes lets be friend, but dude like u said u dont know me hard lives make hard people, its far from an 'act' as you put it.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sat 08/07/10 04:49 PM
Edited by Call_Me_Hunter on Sat 08/07/10 04:52 PM
Haha ur busting my balls, and acting like im tripping. Fact is ICP & Twiztid are underground. Just because they are doing better then most the crap underground metal bands, and the good/decent bands. Its just like someone who isnt into Psychopathic Recs to act like they aint underground self made bands just because they earn or get slapped with a little attention every now and again. I am who i am, never changes, despite the people and haters that ride my jock like a mechanical bull.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:37 AM
Sick of **** advertising. Question: What in the flying **** does a cat with a pubiscent voice have to do with Quizno Subs?!?!?

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:24 AM

On that note i'm going to the 11th annual gathering of the juggalos.

Cant wait Rehab, Warren G, Redman and Methodman, afroman, hed p.e, kitty, ice-t, and of course icp, twiztid, kottonmouth kings and much much more. Carnival rides and wrestling galore, and more in store. This is my 1st gathering im psyched

Most of those bands you listed are not underground. You realize that dont you?

KMK, ICP, Twiztid are underground. Rehab is mainly underground. And some bands and artist that may have been above ground have went underground like (hed) p.e and Tech N9NE. And i wasnt listing just underground artists dude i was listing artists performing @ the gathering.
Learn to read b4 u come @ me with crap i've been underground for 10 yearz i know whats underground.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Fri 08/06/10 11:59 PM

Dude you should post more. I an an anime fan and its always cool to talk to another. Im not on here for dating, just to hang out i got a girl a good one too we r building an anime collection. I guess my point is i am here for friends guy or girl (i got irl friends but i believe u can have online and irl friends) so yeah post more dude. Have you watched Trigun?

i'm sorry, sometimes very busy at office, and when i got home i don't have internet in home.

Trigun, one of my favorite comedy genre, and really made me had a good laugh when watched it. wow u built anime collection, really glad to hear that. hope i can help you with title selection. what genre do you like?

Im mostly into comedy. I like action and the occasional horror/suspense(i liked boogie pop phantom alot). Only prob is i am pretty broke right now, and the only internet i have right now is on my phone so i can only watch anime if its on youtube. Right now i just started watching Blood+ and i'm rewatching Cowboy Bebop, i'm looking for another one to watch too. (Sorry it took so long to reply my girl is leaving tomorrow to visit her family for a couple months so i've been spending all my time with her)

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:33 PM
Dude you should post more. I an an anime fan and its always cool to talk to another. Im not on here for dating, just to hang out i got a girl a good one too we r building an anime collection. I guess my point is i am here for friends guy or girl (i got irl friends but i believe u can have online and irl friends) so yeah post more dude. Have you watched Trigun?

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:33 PM

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 12:35 PM
Metallica - the unforgiven III

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 12:25 PM
Metallica - whisky in the jar

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 12:20 PM

Oh wow since when can we post links?

Use the URL BBcode.

Replace "*" with "[" and "]".

*url*siteaddress*/url*

Oh dude that is awesome. Too bad i don't have real net rite now i'd yt this ***** up.

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 12:15 PM
Metallica 'unforgiven II'

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 12:12 PM
Metallica - 'sanitarium'

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 12:10 PM
Metallica - 'the unforgiven'

Call_Me_Hunter's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:58 AM
Metallica - 'Master of Puppets'