Community > Posts By > Rareheart

Rareheart's photo
Mon 10/19/15 08:30 PM
Absolutely. They dream and have nightmares. They are much more like us than most people realize. I recently started to realize just how much so I have been learning a lot about what science knows and it's mind blowing. It's also extremely sad considering how people often treat animals.

Rareheart's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:00 PM
I love animals in general. They are all born innocent and just want to love and be loved. At least that seems to be the case with mammals (I don't know much about others), but dogs are my favorite.

Rareheart's photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:52 PM

My cat and rabbit come from the local humane society . Adopting animals is a good way to give animals another chance. Also the humane society always needs volunteers they are often looking for homes willing to foster animals short term.

That's Awesome.

Rareheart's photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:49 PM

their Money!
Judges ought to keep their stincky Fingers to themselves!

That's right. The whole purpose of a will is to provide for who or what we cared about in life. NOT who a judge or society or greedy relatives think.
Making it 'a trust' was the best move. Otherwise inheritance tax... each animal would of lost 30- 40% & there are 35 animals.
Of course is the step- son, executor violates the trust... well, then he is out on the street.. :thumbsup:

Absolutely. Where I want my money to go is my business and should be up to me!

Rareheart's photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:26 PM
Edited by Rareheart on Mon 09/28/15 10:33 PM
I would like to say if the right one came along I would be willing to travel as far as it took, but since I know that I'm not willing to move very far from my family there probably isn't much point in trying to have a relationship over a distance of more than an hour or so away. If someone was willing to relocate from a considerable distance that would be great, but I would probably feel a lot of pressure because of their sacrifice too. I truly hate being single, but I wouldn't want the distance from family and friends of the women I loved to potentially split us up at some point either so I guess I would have to cross that bridge if I come to it.

I have driven hundreds of miles to meet a guy I didn't know very well. They didn't drive 1 mile to meet me. Never again.

If he was that much of a jerk it sounds like you are lucky it didn't go any further. I can't see myself standing someone up in the first place, let alone someone that was willing to drive so far to meet me. What a rotten thing to do. From what little I know about you I would have to say he really messed up. Hopefully it won't be long before you find the right guy and hopefully he will be close enough that distance is never an issue. glasses

Rareheart's photo
Mon 09/28/15 09:02 PM
I have made a few posts on the forum and just thought I would post here to say hi to everyone. I hope you all find the happiness your hoping for.

Rareheart's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:39 PM
Wish this forum was more active! Need some Michigan women around here.

Rareheart's photo
Sun 09/27/15 05:29 PM
I think that right there makes you a pretty awesome person Chantilly1953!

Rareheart's photo
Sun 09/27/15 05:24 PM

What is a Min Pin?

If I'm not mistaken a "min pin" is a miniature Doberman Pinscher.

My mini pin is 15 yrs old she's adopted from a shelter in Iowa.

That's awesome to hear you adopted from a shelter instead of fueling the puppy mills. For the most part every puppy born is another dog that dies in fear in a shelter, on the street, etc. Don't get me wrong, puppies are awesome, but there are always plenty of people who are more interested in creating more puppies than saving and improving the lives of the ones that are already here, so there will always be puppies around. Rescued dogs often make the very best pets too.

Rareheart's photo
Sun 09/27/15 04:53 PM
It's great to hear about someone that not only loved their pets very much, but also understood what animals are really like on the inside and what they deserve. Animals think and feel (both physically & emotionally) far more than most people comprehend and I think most people don't consider that animals get near zero input compared to people. Combined with an animals physical inability to communicate with us in a way we associate with they are often looked at as near mindless little biological machines that mostly only react by "instinct". It's good to see someone caring so much for fairly helpless living beings. This may sound sappy coming from a guy, but the truth is the truth and I'm all about truth. I have spent my entire adult life in search of it.

Rareheart's photo
Sun 09/27/15 04:18 PM
Thanks for this post. It is very much appreciated.