WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:33 AM
There is no doubt I need a therapist! If I had a money tree I'd make an appointment TODAY.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:29 AM
Kat: I cannot thank you enough for sharing your story. Perhaps we can chat/email sometime so that you might try to help me understand. Bless you, child. I am SO sorry that happened to you. So sorry. I ache for you and the untold millions of children this has happened to. I am SO angry I cannot begin to tell you just how angry I am. I feel helpless when it comes to helping my daughter.

Please, everyone, please pray for us.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:24 AM
My daughter and I have "matching" tats. We went through a horrible time in our lives (read the thread in "general" titled "Attention Prayer Warriors" for detailed information) and to show her I'd always be with her and "take her side" we got them together. They are puzzle pieces, mine on my L back/shoulder, hers on her R back/shoulder, so when we stand side-by-side, the pieces fit together.

They are very complicated in design. There is a heart that when we are together, it is made whole. She has the night sky, mine is the daytime sky. She has the Chinese symbol for courage, mine is the symbol for strength.

I'm so glad we have them, and she is, too! Her friends couldn't believe that I was OK with her getting a tat at the age of 16, but then she lived/is living through a lifetime of pain, I wanted to give her permanent assurance that I'd always have her back.........

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:09 AM
Your post is being rather judgmental about judgmental people...don't you think?????

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:21 PM
I have a bottle of champagne I pray I will get to open Wednesday evening..............

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:18 PM
This subject just a bit touchy and too close to home. Have heard with my own ears a 30-minute taped confession of my EX-husband's admitting to having sex *oral, anal, and vaginal* many, many times with our daughter. Started when she was 12 and lasted until she ran away at 16.

Now, if you had to guess what I'd like to see done (or would much prefer to do myself), reckon what that would be??????

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:43 AM
Thank you, Debbie. One (I) is tempted to pray biased, but I do want justice to be done. My daughter and I have a lot of emotions to dig and sort through. We have even gone through trouble between ourselves because I am furious and she says, "Well, he was ok when he wasn't doing that." I cannot for the life of me how she can separate the monster and the man.............

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:34 AM
Kat, thank you, and again, thanks to all who are taking the time out of your lives to pray for the needs of my daughter and myself. It is comforting to know you guys are out there........... flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:40 AM
Does anyone know how I can get the results FREE for a case record number? I have a case number of prior sexual offense, but will have to pay for it the route I've gone to this point.

Man.........what I didn't know........sickening!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:29 AM
Arrested August 28, 2006

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:28 AM
Yes, Arkansas....Saline County

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:25 AM
Prayers lifted for your strength and endurance through your loss. Please try to focus on how blessed you have been to have him the time you did. Bless you................:heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:10 AM
AMEN!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:07 AM
Many thanks, kkKen and Twitch.............

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:49 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

What a tender and poignant prayer. Thank you.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:43 AM
Thank you, Debbie. What I am MOST angry about is the fact that the CONFESSION on tape, which I heard with my own ears, cannot be used. Thanks to the blunders/mishandling of his arrest and not following proper procedures!

So, now it is her word against his, pretty much.

There just has to be proof that #1, He was a primary caretaker
#2, that she was under the age of 16, and lastly, #3, that there was penetration of ANY kind. (*Let me be blunt here.....if she had an opening...he used it, ok?)

So, without the tape, she's got to dig into memories/facts that she would just as soon forget forever.

It is unbelievably tough on her, and as I said, that low life is not taking the stand.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:34 AM
I am praying for that as well, hotpink. I know in my heart of hearts that she wasn't the only victim. After all, he loved "working with the kids" in church................DUH! Why could I not have been more suspicious? He not only ruined her life, he ruined the possibility of me ever fully trusting anyone again.

Poor Tom, too. He's paying dearly because of my trust issues and he has done nothing but love and accept me...baggage and all.

Please keep him in your prayers as well. It's a lot for a new husband to try to digest having to hear all of that in court about your new wife and step daughter.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:26 AM
Thanxs, Bo. It really SUCKS the BIG ONE that he is not required to take the stand!!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:24 AM
Prayers for you and all who are even remotely involved in your father's care, whether it be family or health care workers. Please keep us informed........:heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:22 AM
Not MORE worried, but just as concerned, I think. A crime is a crime. Breaking the law has many levels, yes, but who knows how it all may have played out had you not been arrested.

You may be very kind, jovial, and a sweet spirited intoxicated individual, someone else in the same condition may well get behind the wheel of a vehicle and kill themselves or others.

That is the unfortunate truth. Since law enforcement are not soothsayers, they are bound to treat everyone the same.

JMHO flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25