Community > Posts By > veritasira1

veritasira1's photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:18 AM
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

a clockwork orange

veritasira1's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:57 PM
I believe that the downfall of civilization is the media. We strive to be like the ones we see on the television. But it is only in recnet few decades that you need to be anorexic thin to be noticed. Marilyn Monroe was a size 14, They did tests and said she would need 11 cosmetic surgeries to look beautiful in the media's eyes now. Thinner women also struggle. I find it disgusting if a girl refuses to eat becuase she want's to shed a few pounds. absolutely disgusting. But men also get judged constantly too if they don't fit the tall tan and chizzled features. its a mixture of both female and men who can not cruicfy the ego and look to the inner being knowing that beauty is not skin deep. this rant became longer than i wanted. i hope someone gets something from this message

veritasira1's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:48 PM
I'd have to say Brush Away