Community > Posts By > andro_44

andro_44's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:28 PM
i see this is another site full of a**holes!

andro_44's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:24 PM
i was just looking for some GOOD advice on how to let go!not looking to find out who was going to shoot me!!!!now i don't know what kind of schools these people went to,but there is a difference between whinning and asking for advice from other people who might of had the same thing going on with them!if you don't know anything about the subject or don't have any sound advice,why the f*** do you bother answering?

andro_44's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:21 PM

if my 18 year old was dating a 32 year old I woulda had to get the shotgun from over the fireplace

stick your little finger out

now stick out your ring finger

next the middle finger

and the pointy finger

you have let go
jjjjeeeerrrrrrrrkkkkk

andro_44's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:20 PM

if my 18 year old was dating a 32 year old I woulda had to get the shotgun from over the fireplace

Ditto that!
jerk

andro_44's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:19 PM
thanks for giving me things to think about(not like i didnt already)but for real thanks.but not those jerks that dont know how to read about a serious answer

andro_44's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:43 PM
i was seeing this girl for little less then a year.i was 32 and she was 18.he parents were not happy with this.this girl,i would have and still would die for her.when she was away,i was sssooo depressed,but when we were together,i didn't have a care in the world.my troubles went away and i smiled.(i'm not the smiling type)we stop seeing each other back in december,but now we are in june,i just can't let go and she has.i just can't seem to find anyone else to date and no one makes me feel like she did.can anyone help?(i need a serious answer,not some b.s.)

andro_44's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:00 PM
i've been to philly.cant say i like it there either.and not that im into guys but women (most) suck.i think ill go to niagra.take a swim.over the falls.maybe

andro_44's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:49 PM
i get the same thing my man.i think these women just come on here to feel better about themselves and see how many of us men try and talk to them.maybe us nice guys are better off being monks

andro_44's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:44 PM
pittsburgh sucks!i live in this area all my life and after all this time theres nothing to do.half the women are nasty and the one that are not are taken.bored.wanna go fishing

andro_44's photo
Tue 05/19/09 03:45 PM
hi i go by andro44.theres not many people that know where wall is.well, thats where i'm from.:(just south of monroeville.i'm hoping to meet a lady for a relationship or just friends.it's all cool with me.all i know is that it's sssssssssssoooooooooooo boring in the lil one horse town.bunch of inbreads if you ask me.excluding myself of course.if anyone wants to talk or hang,just gimme an email.
PIECE!