My friends and brother souls, with all the peoples, great and small
That wheel between the poles
You Canadian, Indian, Australasian, African,
All your hearts be in harmony!

A Surprisingly Wonderful Gift

Good on ya Dad

LadyAugur's photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:59 PM
What did God :angel: say after creating Adam?

I must be able to do better than that oops

LadyAugur's photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:49 PM
MEN-Struation drool

MEN-Opause noway

MEN-Tal-Breakdowns sad

Notice, isnt it funny how all Womens un avoidable problems all begin with MEN

scared scared scared scared scared scared

LadyAugur's photo
Fri 08/21/15 08:03 PM
Edited by LadyAugur on Fri 08/21/15 08:08 PM
I am sorry i miss interpreted the name, easy to do when the site is rampent with male sexual predators and given this guy said he wanted to get it on with married women, what do you expect people to think, even so that doesent mean the rest of what i said is not right, got it, he should get over himself and go find a nice single lady and leave the married people alone.!!! And your statement is crap cause hes not looking for friends, he openly said he wants to get it on with married women, and that is wrong...

LadyAugur's photo
Thu 08/20/15 06:16 PM
Edited by LadyAugur on Thu 08/20/15 06:19 PM
30 year old man is not a kid, man up or not.
And whats this you LET her, married or not you dont own the other person she or he can what ever they want like it or not and if shes feeling the need to stray then mate you aint doing your job right, as a person only strays when they are not happy.
Maybe you should get over your victim mentally and make home more exciting for her, if i was around some victim sad sack, I wouldnt want to be there either.
End of story

LadyAugur's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:29 AM
Edited by LadyAugur on Thu 08/20/15 05:31 AM
"Sometimes, saying No frustrated to a guy works about as well as trying to baptise:angel: a Cat" think

LadyAugur's photo
Thu 08/20/15 04:56 AM
Edited by LadyAugur on Thu 08/20/15 04:59 AM
Dude at the end of the day your a full grown man and you know exactly what your doing even your username (hard frustrated dik) implies all you care about is your knob :banana: even at the exspence of other peoples marriages brokenheart some one else claimed your going through a phase, well its a phase of being a great big A HOLE leave marriage people alone, its hard enough without pratts like you messing it up!!! :angry: >>>Passes Dave the POPCORN

LadyAugur's photo
Thu 08/20/15 02:51 AM
"Go home and stop crapping on the wife" offtopic