Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/20/15 12:12 PM
Nancy Pelosi gave it to us for Christmas. Then she read it, wait did she ever read it?? Oh well merry Christmas!

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 12:27 PM
Its bath salt its been around coupe years. Yeah makes u wanna eat people. Nasty drug

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 05:59 AM

Interesting its horrible in India but not in israel talmudic law its not a crime to have sex with child under 3. study shows over half of the children in israel have been molested. I'm sure pointing out this Fact makes me anti semitic. If u ever hear of a child rape in israel I'm sure it will say the child was 4.

Nah.. It doesn't make you anti semitic, the consensus thinks you already are... by the majority of your posts.
Please don't take the focus off of the plight of children for your own polical propaganda.

Or can always bring in centuries of sex crimes committed by Muslims , against women & children.
not being political u posted about what happens in india. It happens within belief systems. Muslim, talmudic. Its not just a sickness. It is sick but it is allowed in some societies. I'm not condoning it at all.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 05:48 AM
Just wait conrad will post links proving it. :) what really gets me is the world knows the drugs coming from afghanistan the world knows we protect the drugs. Why is it a crime to use it in usa?? Why are people playing this game? War on drugs huh? What's the drug trade worth half a trillion a year?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 05:33 AM

Wow! Cool, how you conflated TWO paranoid, undocumented conspiracy theories into one simultaneous act of callous disregard for life, with a demonstration of ignorance about how structures of government do and don't work. No conspriacy. Common knowledge.
Callous disregard for life??? Usa kills 100s every week the world has no regard for life. Has any DEA agents surive afghanistan?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 03:16 AM
It depends if your needs are met. I myself will relocate soon. Not necessaily found right person but also found right place.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:56 AM

4 american agents 7 afghan police killed by usa airstrike. No one will stop the CIA drug flow! We need heroin for our ISIS fighters.

BTW. Opium isn't just for illegal drugs. A lot of it is used for Pharmaceutical companies to make Codeine, Vicodin, Percocet, Morphine, Dilaudid, Demurral, Oxycontin, Methadone, Fentanyl and many other more powerful sedatives used by anesthesiologist's.
yep all highly addictive americans addictive to pain killers are using herion now much cheaper.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:46 AM

4 american agents 7 afghan police killed by usa airstrike. No one will stop the CIA drug flow! We need heroin for our ISIS fighters.

You don't even make sense. Shouldn't you be off sucking off Putin right about now?
it didn't post last of statement. Why did DEA think they would not be killed??? afghanistan is the world's producer. You send anyone over there to stop that drug flow the cia will drone ur ***.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:10 AM
When there is love I say 10% of the day is sexual. What % of sex is love? I'm going to guess 80-20 I love the passion but then there's times its just for the sex.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:01 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:38 PM
I met a woman who captured my heart. Everytime I turned around this woman was doing random acts of kindness. We have been friends n lovers for 5 years. It seems all the kindness I've seen outwieghs any mistakes she makes. I will always love her.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:52 PM
Interesting its horrible in India but not in israel talmudic law its not a crime to have sex with child under 3. study shows over half of the children in israel have been molested. I'm sure pointing out this Fact makes me anti semitic. If u ever hear of a child rape in israel I'm sure it will say the child was 4.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:36 AM

I totaly agree with u bro

old ladies prefer old men and young ladies also prefer old men , it s clearly they re lookin for money rather than love or life . what special in old men is money
excuse me I'm 61 I'm a lot of fun to be with. Its not always money. Its attitude.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:12 PM

5 days ago
(New Jersey- not in top ten)

Top 10 States Where Americans Are Broke http://www.cheatsheet.com/personal-finance/top-10-states-where-americans-are-broke.html/?a=viewall/

July (Ref: New Jersey)

‘Dirty Dozen’ Liberal Blue States Going Broke - Breitbart http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/08/dirty-dozen-liberal-blue-states-going-broke/

May - (color coded map)

Almost Half Of US States Are Officially Broke | Zero Hedge http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-11/almost-half-us-states-are-officially-broke/

new jersey pulled a fast one moved the pension funds so basically they are

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 04:58 PM

ILLINOIS: "WE ARE OUT OF MONEY":

http://youtu.be/lu9nMVfKfHk/
banks get paid first. I think New Jersey broke too.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 04:34 PM
I like the ones that say I was born in alambe but raised in illunois my mother was asian my father feom nigeria honey I'm in nigeria visiting my father I lost some papers I only need $300 to get papers. Ill say honey I have something to tell u first I was in motorcy le accident my testicles were ripped off I still have them I keep them in jar by the bed are u ok with that. Then she says sure that's no problem when can u send the $300

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 03:52 PM

why???what if i borned in alabama in grew up in illinois?? and mom and dad were both asian??? dont be sooo judgementsl guys just because i did not completed my profile lol
no all two state emailers so far all ask for money so if u come up with two states as where u live u wont get the time of day from a man.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 03:45 PM
Il. Alabama? What part of asian are you from?

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 02:05 PM
Edited by 1onlyaname on Sat 10/17/15 02:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5tjrDyK6uk
even Jabba knows that a Knife is a Weapon,and a Sling and a Rock is too!
Only you seem ignorant to that Fact!
typical israel teenager throws a rock 300 yars a away of course blown his brains our with high power rifle. Yes they have nothing to live for. You forgot cars too. Its getting bad there!!! Forget thise non lethal bottle rockets the gaza people are ready to die fighting rocks sticks knives they can't take it any more.

think back to '48/'49 and before,if you are capable of!
Stinking Arafat didn't invent the "Palestinians" until '67 when Jordan beat the Crap out of him and his murderous Gang!:laughing:

Arab leader Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi told the Peel Commission in 1937: "There is no such country as 'Palestine'; 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented!"
In 1946, Arab historian Philip Hitti testified before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry that "there is no such thing as Palestine in history.
In 1947, Arab leaders protesting the UN partition plan argued that Palestine was part of Syria and politically, the Arabs of Palestine (were) not (an) independent separate political entity.
An executive committee member of the PLO Zahir Muhsein confirmed that there is no such thing as a separate palestinian people of Arab descent. In an interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw in March 31, 1977, he stated the following:
"The palestinian people do not exist. The creation of a palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.

Exactlty Conrad that's exqctly what I'm saying its all a creation of Zionists its just a dog n pony show. Those poor gaza people caught in it!!!!

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:15 AM
Corporate welfare first bombing countries second little people last you know the USA hierarchy.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25