Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 09:50 AM

Sry, didn't get the greater love thing. Can u rephrase?

there's no greater love than when a soldier covers a grenade with his body to save his brothers. that's greater love. its void of all self thoughts

it could be the greatest love, or the greatest depression,,,

two extremes with the same outcome,,,flowerforyou

my experience with depression. depression immobilizes the person. a depressed person can't decide to go to work or not to eat or not sleep or not. hard to believe an extremely depressed person could make that decision in a split second.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 09:09 AM
Sry, didn't get the greater love thing. Can u rephrase?

there's no greater love than when a soldier covers a grenade with his body to save his brothers. that's greater love. its void of all self thoughts

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 08:03 AM
love is a package of positive emotions proven by action, with no negative emotions involved.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:59 AM
ask for dinner date first. I would not mention sex till at least third date.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:25 AM

Sorry again don't mean demean or antyhing, but weather it be scientific theory or just a theory, it's just an educated guess. Because if it were truly a "fact" it wouldn't be either "theories", it would be a scientific fact. That's the difference between theory and fact, one is absolute without a doubt, the other is "guessing" at points... or in other hands stating things along the lines of "assumptions" it will continue to be true, but again has no absolute fact behind it.

Uh, no. A scientific theory explains how something works. It isn't a guess because it has been tested for accuracy.

Sadly, scientific laymen have their own definition of "theory" that is different from the definition used by scientists.
hahaha have you read science papers on evolution. it may have it could have there was a puddle of chemicals on the ground lightening must have struck the puddle. bingo we got life!! lol. a bear turned into a cow a cow turned into a whale. they were giving me its a scientific "theory" for 55 years everything they taught me in school has been debunked. 3rd grade they tried to teach me I was a fish. lol. poster of fish eggs and human eggs. see we are the same. LOL. show me one paper on evolution that doesn't say "it could have" the human eye evolved from a bump on a skin that became light sensitive. OK where did the skin come from. saying evolution is a fact causes me to laugh at you. OK prove it don't tell me It could have happened this way. a bear turned into a cow a cow turned into a whale. I'm a spiritual man I don't believe in science miracles and you don't have to believe in my spiritual miracles because neither of us can Prove It. so where is this "missing link" I've heard about all my life???

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 09:54 PM
the Book of Job in old testament Job uses amazing knowledge to explain his belief.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 07:56 AM
he will have to tone it down a little but I think he be great for Philippines.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 07:24 AM
people seem excited for him to run

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 07:05 AM
Bundy ranch in Utah excellent example of armed citizens standing up to the federal government. the sheriff had no choice tell feds to leave the county, come back the feds would be arrested for tresspass. when it got to Congress the federal agency looked like idiots.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 06:56 AM
gun control?? Hillary, McCain have no problems giving people we don't know high tech weapons. but USA citizens no no no! feds spent over $20 billion to black water private military contractors allowed any weapon. means federal government has its own private army.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 06:47 AM
will he run for president? I kinda like his style. Davao is becoming famous.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 06:31 AM
where is it hot at?. feels same to me. some days little warmer then others I love warm nights can we get it a little hotter please.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 06:27 AM
real world or not u can have my number its ur quarter.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:29 AM
the floor walls n roof.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:49 AM
under 35 over 65 are horny 49 year olds are taking a break they are out mountain climbing bull riding. long motorcycle rides. wait 10 years they will slow down.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:28 PM
Of course the EASY solution is just get the non-conforming states to produce a more secure drivers license. Done. End of problem. No need for a passport.

In Canada we have to take our passports on any domestic flight that crosses into U.S. or could in an emergency have to land in the U.S.

So if I fly from Vancouver to Toronto late at night, the flight can (at the discretion of the pilot) go below the border into U.S. airspace. This is usually done so that cabin staff can legally serve alcohol according to the bar hours of the state they are flying over.

If for some reason the plane was forced to land say in North Dakota, the passengers better have passports available for the U.S. Customs people on the ground.

Same for flights that cross U.S. airspace as part of the regular flight plan. Say Ottawa to Moncton. The route will usually cross over into the U.S. directly through Maine, and even Vermont on occasion. Even though the flight is directly to and from Canadian cities, we still need a passport because we transit U.S. airspace.

they want us to have id to visit government buildings even collect social security. federal government just wants everyone's history in a simple scan

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:37 PM
we will all have one . NDA the government can kill u now. the 4 citizens Obama killed their only crime was what they posted on the internet. if they don't like what you say they have to know where you are at.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/18/15 10:50 AM
Well it is kind of hilarious watching the western world get sucked in here. Let me explain. The 'refugees' are supposedly fleeing the war in Syria, correct? The war they are stuck in the middle of. The war where they were trying to fight the Syrian government, and ISIS.

ISIS stole weapons from these people like a bully steals lunch money, and the Syrian military uses them as a test bed for field expedient weapons systems. They are not really 'refugees' as they are bad soldiers having their butts handed to them daily.

Now, ask yourself when you look at the video on nightly news casts how many military aged men are there? Are we really supposed to believe none of them have wielded a weapon say in the last year trying to kill either an ISIS member or Syrian soldier? So what they REALLY are is a retreating army, not a bunch of stunningly innocent shop keepers whose falafel cart was truck bombed by ISIS.

The other amazing fact is how many of these people remembered to grab cash, jewelry, and their iPhones, but seemingly missed on grabbing their wallets, purses, passports, and paperwork like birth and wedding certificates.

But,if you really believe these are just poor people in a bad situation that we should help out, then you'll want to ignore the video of Imam Sheikh Muhammed Ayed speaking at the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem. His message of love and peace for the refugees? That the Muslims should 'breed' with the Europeans and take over their countries. Muslims he said will "Soon trample them underfoot, Allah willing."

So there's gratitude for ya.

*drops mic*

our weapon military complex is always happy to get sucked into a conflict. they go out of business if we didn't bomb someone on a daily basis.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/18/15 10:43 AM

you made me read up on Bernie. no would I vote for him for president.. when he has been asked if he has dual citizenship with Israel. he said No and I don't know where that came from.. he just lied his *** off. that he doesn't know where that question comes from. yeah don't vote for him if he doesn't know the where that came from. simple question. big issue. I do like the way Bernie has voted in the past. dual USA israel citizenship is a big issue.

Idee Fixe?

not really the man asked for my honest opinion. we can chat about the bible the Torah the drone program drug trade USA the Philippines. monsantos cargils policies in foreign countries. international law. let's talk about the cabala. Bernie Sanders is Jewish I didn't pass judgement on him he is not a citizen of Israel I gave him benefit of the doubt but the fact he isn't aware that it is an issue. he lost my trust. I know u love Israel so much u like them to make ur laws but hmmmm I don't like the ideal people of other countries make our laws.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Really scaired of them Joos,ain't you? rofl rofl

I'm not but I'm not sure citizens of israel will pass just laws for american people. the NDA where the president can kill Americans without trial. where u think that came from???? I'm not the only one asking. Bernie sanders has been repeatly asked. but the fact that u don't care what citizenship ur law makers are loyal to. kinda makes u a traitor to the constitution. I want the USA government 100% USA. born raised loyal to the USA. loyal to the american people. its election time.
well,Sunshine,I am not an American,but I just might know a Tad more about you Constitution than you as a "BORN" US-Citizen,and that's a Fact!
And you claim that a Dual-Citizen can't be loyal to the US is Bunk,Absotively and Posilutely BUNK!
BTW,you have some real Nerve accusing US-Citizens of Treason while while idolizing a Thug like Putin!

There are plenty more valid Reasons NOT to vote for Bernie,than him being Jewish,and maybe having a soft Spot for Israel!
Plenty non-Jewish Americans have a soft Spot for Israel and the Jews!

Putin has done nothing wrong and is getting world wide respect. "thug" hmm. so what should USA do sharia law Talmudic law or constitutional law??? the fact that only dual citizens of Israel are allowed public offices and vote in another country is pure n simple Talmudic law. the president able to kill USA citizens without trial is Talmudic law. forget that soft spot for Israel when electing leaders get a hard spot for the USA!!!! the effects of Talmudic law in usa is easy to Google.

Putin is the Murderer and Obama the Pickpocket,both of them are Criminals!
Degree doesn't matter!
Your Paranoia concerning the Jews is laughable!

you trying to manipulate someone's freedom of speech concerning his government using the anti Semitic card is ********. if it was dual citizen Russia France england I would oppose it!! the fact its Israel doesn't give u the right to squash anyone freedom of speech using manipulation n insults I thought u said u know the constitution .

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/18/15 08:48 AM
We talkin' the 'Angel of Death' Abu? The 'Iraqi Rambo' Abu? He's a mercenary who has allegedly killed both American troops and ISIS fighters while in Iraq.

Would consider him the epitome of the 'my enemies enemy is my friend' thinking that goes on vis a vis Middle East policy positions. Use the guy while he's of benefit to you and your cause, and then pump a couple in the back of his pumpkin for killing Americans when he's no longer useful. That's the way we usually do it, is it not?

Should we glorify the guy for being an ISIS killer? Not really. He's one of thousands engaging in self preservation versus the actual offensive prosecution of a war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria. Some people kill for defense, some to break free from enslavement, some for revenge, some for religion, and some for cash. Of course based on his history, Obama may just invite this guy to the White House for a beer.

I would suggest that with the Russians and their new toys showing up in Syria, the Assad regime will likely turn the tide and rout the rebels over the next 9-12 months. That will force a lot of fighters over the border into Iraq, and Abu will find himself in a target rich environment. I say we send him and his buddies more ammo. I used to laugh at the 'kill em all, let God sort em out' mentality of some people. Let's just say I'm a little more embracing of the concept than I used to be. You can only send so many bad guys to meet Allah personally before you realize things are not changing for the best, or how you want them to change.

Nothing more than the usual death, destruction, and betrayal that goes on in the world's largest sandbox every single day.

Am I cynical? Lol. Ya think?

thanks for ur comment. there will definitely be a movie about this guy.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25