Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 06:36 AM

George bush dick Cheney 8 others are convicted war criminals. u don't see them leaving the country.

Immunity from prosecution is a doctrine of international law that allows an accused to avoid prosecution for criminal offences. Immunities are of two types. The first is functional immunity, or immunity ratione materiae. This is an immunity granted to people who perform certain functions of state. The second is personal immunity, or immunity ratione personae. This is an immunity granted to certain officials because of the office they hold, rather than in relation to the act they have committed.

This type of immunity arises from customary international law and treaty law and confers immunities on those performing acts of state (usually a foreign official). Any person who in performing an act of state commits a criminal offence is immune from prosecution. This is so even after the person ceases to perform acts of state. Thus it is a type of immunity limited in the acts to which it attaches (acts of state) but will only end if the state itself ceases to exist. This type of immunity is based on respect for sovereign equality and state dignity.

The offices usually recognised as attracting this immunity are Head of State or Head of Government, senior cabinet members, Foreign Minister, and Minister for Defence: see the Arrest Warrant Case, Pinochet Case (R v Bow Street Magistrates; ex parte Pinochet Ugarte (No 3) 1 AC 147, House of Lords). Such officers are immune from prosecution for everything they do during their time in office. For example, an English court held that a warrant could not be issued for the arrest of Robert Mugabe on charges of international crimes on the basis that he was a presently serving Head of State at the time the proceedings were brought: Mugabe, reported at (2004) 53 ICLQ 789. Other examples are the attempts to prosecute Fidel Castro in Spain and Jiang Zemin in the USA.

OOps looks like they can't touch him even under international Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunity_from_prosecution_(international_law)
that's true u can't prosecute under that countries laws u have to prosecute in an international tribunal court. George n dick were convicted. an Illinois lawyer sent the docket to ICC as long as they stay in USA nothing will happen. 125 countries have the option to arrest them if ICC puts them on the list 125 countries are obligated to arrest them

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 04:10 AM
tidbit Abu azrael. already a legend is scaring the crap out of Isis. people believe he is an angel of death.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 03:49 AM
only state members can have a judge in ICC

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 03:40 AM
how can we have a judge in ICC we have not ratified the sing nature we are not bound by ICC. we have a judge on the international court of justice. who is the judge in ICC?

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 03:26 AM
yes we will capture other countries criminals take them to Hague but we are not members of ICC when did we join ICC????

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 03:21 AM
USA tried to join ICC with a condition USA had veto power over all dockets filed. Hague told USA to take a hike. american service men protection act 2002 gives the president authority to bomb Hague if any Americans are arrested taken to Hague. nice friendly law giving american criminals protection.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/16/15 02:23 AM

George bush dick Cheney 8 others are convicted war criminals. u don't see them leaving the country.

Oh and by the way if there was any truth to that they would have already been arrested. Anyone charged or convicted of any major crimes or war crime a little organization called Interpol (maybe you heard of it?) issues what's called a red notice and anytime they get of a plane, train or boat they get arrested by the local authorities.

In fact the International Criminal Court in it's history have only ever indicted 38 people and guess what? None of the Bush Administration are on that list.

Keep drinking the libbo kool aid.

they have been convicted by a tribunal a docket sent to ICC bush has only traveled to Haiti Canada and British Columbia yes there's no ICC warrant yet but both can face arrest if a country wishes to arrest them. Obama went to Hague to get the docket removed. USA is not part of ICC. they were convicted in 2012 rumsfield lawyers had Germany prosecutors assure them they would not arrest him before he enter the country.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:30 PM
USA Israel n turkey

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:28 PM
Israel is only country that bombed Syria. who else is there to point to. there was an american from Florida became first USA suicide bomber in Syria. now recently its Israel Turkey n Israel doing air strikes in Syria. when it was just civil war Israel bombed them.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:25 PM

Dropping a nuke is a world changing event. Dropping a bomb on terrorists is like killing roaches.

Syria is a civil war.

Syria is a proxy war. There is nothing spontaneous about what kicked this off.

a man and a girl were brutally attacked can't remember who but a family or families were murdered middle night that started protest the police got out of hand shot some protesters the civil war started. yes now its a full blown proxy war. USA Israel turkey. verses Syria Iran Russia with china sitting in the back. it either turns into a ww111 or Syria is restored with out putting sanctions on Russia. if USA and Israel keep talking about destroying Russia Russia has no choice but pull the trigger. Putin promised he won't fight USA war on the ground. he will go nuclear all the way. we either walk away from our $1trillion we spent to have Assad killed. or go to war with Russia. I hope we don't do anything stupid. not that we haven't already. we can't keep killing other leaders the world won't have it. it scares other leaders. who is next? Russia had legal contracts with Syria we should have worked it out with Putin before investing one trillion.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 01:15 PM
Dropping a nuke is a world changing event. Dropping a bomb on terrorists is like killing roaches.

Syria is a civil war.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 12:12 PM

ahhh I see u know your cartoons its been long time since I watch cartoons with my children. I don't watch them anymore. I rather read what's going on in the world and make up my own reality
FIFY....

interesting adding words to another mans comment shows your character. so actually you rather discredit people than actually share something.
Oh you dont need lil 'ol me to discredit you....Now go bang your married girlfriend and bltch about the Jews some more and tell us how Israel dropped a nuke on Syria...you discredit yourself more than any poster here could ever dream of doing.

OK let's say they weren't tactical nuclear weapons just normal bombs. what the hell is Israel doing bombing Syria???? syria has never attacked anyone. what gave Israel the right to bomb them???

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:11 AM

ahhh I see u know your cartoons its been long time since I watch cartoons with my children. I don't watch them anymore. I rather read what's going on in the world and make up my own reality
FIFY....

interesting adding words to another mans comment shows your character. so actually you rather discredit people than actually share something.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:01 AM

awe the ***** girls were locked up and severely tortured. they didn't have their cell phones to call the friends lol. they were severely tortured. that's funny.

wth are you babbling about?

babbling about comment Putin severely tortured the puzzy riot girls. lol interesting how people exaggerate to make their monsters more monstrous.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:00 AM

awe the ***** girls were locked up and severely tortured. they didn't have their cell phones to call the friends lol. they were severely tortured. that's funny.

wth are you babbling about?

babbling about comment Putin severely tortured the puzzy riot girls. lol interesting how people exaggerate to make their monsters more monstrous.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:53 AM

that's stretching it a little only on 3 political ones Hitler pretty hard not to. USA Israel same thing same law makers. this about Syria correct yes USA Israel should take in all the refugee we are Hugh contributors in their suffering.

just keep trying to spread your hate, but no one is listening anyway..
hating Jews would be hating my children. my children are Jewish. I never kept them from their Jewish heritage nor did I hide my Christians beliefs. I lived on a Jewish community for 18 years what I'm telling you is you are not living in a democracy. the majority is not governing you. the minority is. 80% of our most powerful people in federal government are Jewish with many citizens of Israel. they are extremely loyal to Israel. its not we the people anymore its us the corporations. tell me how Monsanto got protection from any and all lawsuits. they can produce what ever they want if it damages people oh well sorry. how did they do it????? super Congress tried to sneak it in a bill but there was a Hugh uproar they took it out. but they still got it passed :)

you know,for an American,your English,especially your spelling is atrocious,unless you are not a native English Speaker!
make up an email account I'll send u pics of old n new passports nice how u rather discredit member than actually share something tell me how I'm wrong so I can learn. sir u haven't never heard me speak. u have only read my comments. sorry for typos I'm busy back n forth with friend and articles.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:48 AM
ahhh I see u know your cartoons its been long time since I watch cartoons with my children. I don't watch them anymore. I rather read what's going on in the world.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:19 AM
Putin didn't arrest them local police did they broke Russian law u going to another country behave urself show respect. I see all the Putin is anti gay. bull **** u can be gay in Russia . you just cant advertise it. some countries don't allow public display of affection so u go there respect them

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:11 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/15/15 05:49 AM

I can say Jews n Israel without hate.

Obviously not.

laugh laugh

listen to the senators that are pissed off that are saying the USA air force is not the USA air force its the Al Qaeda air force. the air force bombed Gaddafi the next day the All Qaeda flag was flying over the Capital. the drones did not kill all Qaeda go look at the strikes. women children school teachers local politicians. passenger buses weddings. what the hell is going on???? the Russians call us monkies with hand grenades. stop watching square pants spongue Bob start electing people that will represent you. the sheriff is the most powerful man in your life then ur senators and representives. an air strike just killed an Iran commander. oops. wrong target its always the wrong targets. either we don't know what we are doing or we do know.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25