Community > Posts By > niteclerk

niteclerk's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:27 AM
726 thats cool. 7 times geez thats what happens when you work in a conveinence store grumble

niteclerk's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:11 AM
i love the marx brothers. harpo is my favorite.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:17 AM
i like thomas. good luck.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:25 AM
princess bride, labrynith, good bad and the ugly, clerks, pelican brief, fifth element, goofy movie, dogma, heat, resevoir dogs, outlaw josey wales, guys and dolls, shawkshank redemption, st elmos fire, once apon a crime, transporter movies, war, crank, the bank job, both italian jobs, dazed and confused, encino man, radio, beautiful mind, gran torino.

niteclerk's photo
Sun 08/02/09 11:09 PM
You Scored a 87% which means you are a .... You are a passionate lover. You are the complete package and you recieve the complete package. You are NOT selfish and yet you still don't get walked all over. You're what everyone looks for and you show the opposite sex what it is like to truly be loved. Anyone who gets you is truly lucky.

niteclerk's photo
Sun 08/02/09 10:53 PM
alf, mr. belvedere, full house, family matters, perfect strangers, friends, soap, martin, fresh prince, all in the family, frasier, married with children

niteclerk's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:52 AM
I gotta go with Jack Nicholson. He plays a maniac so well.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:56 PM
Edited by niteclerk on Mon 07/27/09 08:57 PM
i've entertained the thought more than a few times cause humidity and curly hair don't mix. i won't ever shave my hair off only because it protects my dang irish skin from being sunburned.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:39 PM
used to be able to imitate his voice when i was a kid. i'd make my mom laugh when i'd say "can i finish?" in that nasaly sqeaky tone of his.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:11 AM
that was my favorite batmobile as well

niteclerk's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:07 AM
i started training when my daughter was about 2. took her with me and let her pick out a potty chair. showed her the pretty panties she would get to wear. we made up a potty song. tried rewards and bribes. she didnt have any interest in it. i was so worried. i kept telling myself that she wasnt going to go to college in diapers. she was 3 and a half before she finally took an interest. then in less than 2 weeks, she trained herself. havent had a problem since. she had to want to learn.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:06 AM
tuesday afternoon by the moody blues

niteclerk's photo
Sat 07/25/09 12:37 PM
ahh...clint eastwood. i watched the good the bad and the ugly 2 nights ago. always liked pale rider too.

niteclerk's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:20 AM
for as far back as i can remember i wanted to be an artist and a writer. i've been published. hardly sketch anymore. i miss it. life didnt turn out the way i was expecting. having my daughter was an exciting surprise. since i was told that i couldnt have kids.

niteclerk's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:09 PM
"you be careful. people who wear masks cannot be trusted." ~ the princess bride

niteclerk's photo
Fri 07/24/09 02:19 PM
tears i was very crushed when keaton passed up the role.

niteclerk's photo
Fri 07/24/09 01:56 PM
michael keaton was the best. havent seen christian bale's batman. i didnt like george clooney.

niteclerk's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:45 AM
i loved the series. some of what he wrote was pretty trippy and at times hard to grasp. the writing time spanned...two decades(?) life imitates art. some parts are darker and more twisted. his writing style and subtle changes within the series reflects what was happening to him. my least favorite book of his is the girl who loved tom gordon. he wrote that while he was recuperating. that novel was just disturbing and bland at the same time.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:16 PM
when i was kid we played yahtzee, uno, and chess. now i play connect four, monster mash, and battle with my daughter. i cant wait till she's old enough to learn how to play chess.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:08 PM
lol i should have. that would've taught them a lesson. to bad i deleted all the numbers.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14