Community > Posts By > Geez100

Geez100's photo
Wed 10/21/15 04:54 AM

For me it's a problem finding a man I'm really interested in and a man who is not in a hurry. Want some time to get to know someone.

It has also been difficult for me, good people always find it add to meet and if they mee or see they will fall in the wrong hands, most of the ladies I see whom I know are real and genuine from their heart are older then me and some don't want younger men that has been my challenge, well you are older then me also and you look real and honest I don't mind if you don't mind us to give it a try by knowing each other first that will be nice

Geez100's photo
Tue 10/20/15 03:14 PM

I am sorry I am not interested and I know this is not of God.
It was nice talking to you.

Please don't get me wrong am not saying I want you now all am saying is that you are nice to be, and is too early for me now to decide, and I have never said God says I should keep a watch over you. You just inspired me by being spiritual,

OK sorry for getting the wrong idea.
That's good to hear

How are you Long hope you are good, just checking on you

Geez100's photo
Tue 10/20/15 03:08 PM

the forums are a good way of chatting to genuine people,if all else, fails, then you have some new friends?
unfortunately due to the sheer amount of scam profiles now,most of the people i talked to and became friends with, including myself, have either deactivated or just don't use this site anymore, which is a shame, as a couple of months ago it was a fun site, and the forums were very busy, now there are hardly any new interesting posts.

one day last week i logged on and went to the forum homepage, every single post was a scam message or an advert,so i never even bothered, just logged straight back off.
i know there aren't many mods and they have a hard job as it is and it's not a criticism of them, but there are just too many scammers on here now for it to be enjoyable.

good luck to everyone i have met and spoke to and good luck to everyone else i haven't!

Why is life like this good people always suffer for the bad is unfair

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:43 AM

you uh...under the delusion that older women are easier then

and don't know how to nag? hahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahaa...whew rofl rofl rofl

Am very sure of that, if not that the older women are putting age limit of what they want by now I should be engaged, all the once I see that I know they are real and genuine are the from 40 up ward and the don't below pls adjust for people like me

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:38 AM

I too recommend datind with older woman cuz they don't nag like ur young ladies does, they won't force u to make decisions that need time or put u on a spot like how long have we've been dating what's ur intention with our relationship so trully older woman r the best.

Yes you are right

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:40 AM
The younger once is all about giving money why the once are looking for real love but they have age limit to talk with them why, please open the and location so that we can find happiness for, I love older once sincerely speaking from my heart I wish I can see who is in the next one month, I will be the happiest man, age is nothing, happiness is what count, what of if you marry a older man and you never find happiness and joy what will you do or you fine someone in your area and still no happiness how will you feel, this is why most men and women fall victim, I qoute, I want my to be in USA, and must be 50 and above

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:36 AM
The younger once is all about giving money why the once are looking for real love but they have age limit to talk with them why, please open the and location so that we can find happiness for, I love older once sincerely speaking from my heart I wish I can see who is in the next one month, I will be the happiest man, age is nothing, happiness is what count, what of if you marry a older man and you never find happiness and joy what will you do or you fine someone in your area and still no happiness how will you feel, this is why most men and women fall victim, I qoute, I want my to be in USA, and must be 50 and above

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:31 AM

Yes Mystique80, this site is very much a center for scammers. Everyone says to be active in the forums, but that wont help you find a date since the forums are populated by nice folks who live in other states or countries LOL!
You have an age limit inbox let's talk
The people who actually send you any messages are not generally the ones you are looking for. As for the scammers, it's very easy to tell by their spelling/syntax & the fact that they always want to "Yahoo messenger" or want to message off site immediately. Update your settings to filter out who can send you messages & keep on looking in the real world b/c that is where success usually lies. On line dating is only supposed to be used as a supplementary tool, not the only access when looking for dates. Perhaps put in your profile that you will never send anyone $, or that you are unemployed LOL! May help weed out the scammers. In over a year I have only gotten 2 messages from "real" men on this site who were local. Every single other one has been from scammers.
Sighhhhh....

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:25 AM

Yes Mystique80, this site is very much a center for scammers. Everyone says to be active in the forums, but that wont help you find a date since the forums are populated by nice folks who live in other states or countries LOL!

The people who actually send you any messages are not generally the ones you are looking for. As for the scammers, it's very easy to tell by their spelling/syntax & the fact that they always want to "Yahoo messenger" or want to message off site immediately. Update your settings to filter out who can send you messages & keep on looking in the real world b/c that is where success usually lies. On line dating is only supposed to be used as a supplementary tool, not the only access when looking for dates. Perhaps put in your profile that you will never send anyone $, or that you are unemployed LOL! May help weed out the scammers. In over a year I have only gotten 2 messages from "real" men on this site who were local. Every single other one has been from scammers.
Sighhhhh....

Yes you are right in everything you have said, I believe you but they are still good and genuine men

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 06:43 AM

Right now I'm so frustrated by all the scammers I'm ready to deactivate my account. Sure I've been contacted by lots of guys, but they are all either 10+ years older, looking for sex, or pretending to be in the military & stationed in west Africa. What's worse is the self doubt. Am I being too cautious & refusing to believe someone who could be as amazing as they seem? I can't figure out what I can ask that'll help me be sure. Not sure I can trust this site eit her as someone I reported as using a well known KIA soldiers pic is still active. Why is this so hard?
Please don't come out from mingle2.com now just give a try Am also frustrated but when I saw your comments I have from let's give ourselves a chance to prove Am aullualy looking for real love that can make me happy for life and I promise I will respect and adore you Because life is so sweet when you see you real partner especially when both couples are God fearing
Please note am not here for money and don't send me money All I want is your love. I don't won't any body to toy with my emotions and I will never disappoint or hurt you is aspected, , the only challenge I have is the older once are more serious they resrit there age, so give me a chance distance and age does not matter what count is love, care and respect, faithful and honesty, truthful and trustworthy, I will appreciate if you welcome me

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 06:43 AM

Right now I'm so frustrated by all the scammers I'm ready to deactivate my account. Sure I've been contacted by lots of guys, but they are all either 10+ years older, looking for sex, or pretending to be in the military & stationed in west Africa. What's worse is the self doubt. Am I being too cautious & refusing to believe someone who could be as amazing as they seem? I can't figure out what I can ask that'll help me be sure. Not sure I can trust this site eit her as someone I reported as using a well known KIA soldiers pic is still active. Why is this so hard?
Please don't come out from mingle2.com now just give a try Am also frustrated but when I saw your comments I have from let's give ourselves a chance to prove Am aullualy looking for real love that can make me happy for life and I promise I will respect and adore you Because life is so sweet when you see you real partner especially when both couples are God fearing
Please note am not here for money and don't send me money All I want is your love. I don't won't any body to toy with my emotions and I will never disappoint or hurt you is aspected, , the only challenge I have is the older once are more serious they resrit there age, so give me a chance distance and age does not matter what count is love, care and respect, faithful and honesty, truthful and trustworthy, I will appreciate if you welcome me

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:54 AM

I am 37 and just dating again after a short marriage and a LONG divorce. I only seem to run into men who are looking to be "taken care of" financially and it's starting to get me down. . Where are the MEN living these days?

That is because you meet the wrong man in you, when you are too selective, man must be this, tall, big this and that why won't you fall victim

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:49 AM

am looking to find a man not a boy not interested in flirting plz. just serious men thanks.:heart:
Have you seen any yet you sound nice

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:48 AM

looking to chat with a man between 35 and 45.

Have you seen any yet am interested

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:40 AM

Am on for two weeks now,met some1 that's spinning my head we are together almost every minute of the day,I've changed my profile to (hooked)I pray it last forever. cheers

Amen good to hear, and you will see it in the fullness and be careful Goodluck, let us know as it progress

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:21 AM

I am sorry I am not interested and I know this is not of God.
It was nice talking to you.

Please don't get me wrong am not saying I want you now all am saying is that you are nice to be, and is too early for me now to decide, and I have never said God says I should keep a watch over you. You just inspired me by being spiritual,

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:51 AM
Is it achievable, is it work for you are good getting what you want, give us testimony

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:43 AM

Thanks for the compliment.
I strongly believe a man and woman must be evenly yolk.
I know you will be blessed with the wife that God choses for you..
My advice don't rush also take the time to get to know each other

Thanks for the advice when I see I will know because am a man from the spirit, I will always hear God voice before I take decision

That's good because his sheep knows his voice .
I am from New Zealand

Thanks you are really daughter From zion and I believe you can make me grow you inspired me and I feel more closer to god when I chat with you

You can make me grow spiritual there is godly life in you, I feel more close to god when you respond to me mail I will pray about you and I will keep my eyes closer to you, you are really convincing me no doubt about it

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:39 AM

Thanks for the compliment.
I strongly believe a man and woman must be evenly yolk.
I know you will be blessed with the wife that God choses for you..
My advice don't rush also take the time to get to know each other

Thanks for the advice when I see I will know because am a man from the spirit, I will always hear God voice before I take decision

That's good because his sheep knows his voice .
I am from New Zealand

Thanks you are really daughter From zion and I believe you can make me grow you inspired me and I feel more closer to god when I chat with you

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:28 AM
How many hours can you pray a day and what can you do spiritual to help you husband grow in the lord

Previous 1