Community > Posts By > Geez100

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:22 AM
Annierooro where are you f4om you sound different I I think I will keep my eyes on you, you are special, when I see child of God I know

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 03:18 AM

Thanks for the compliment.
I strongly believe a man and woman must be evenly yolk.
I know you will be blessed with the wife that God choses for you..
My advice don't rush also take the time to get to know each other

Thanks for the advice when I see I will know because am a man from the spirit, I will always hear God voice before I take decision

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 02:36 AM

Hi,
Thank you for writing what you did. I too have met some nice guys, but you really do need to be careful. These so called nice guys are usually scammers. I have gone through about 4 of them, 1 from this site and 3 from
*******. Since then I deactivated my account with*******. So you really do need to be careful. What I do now if I meet a nice guy and he happens to be from another country, even from the U.S., I will save the image that is provided on his profile, open google.com, click on the images icon at the top right hand corner, usually right beside the one of gmail and drag the image to google images. If the images shows nothing, it usually will mean that he is a romance scammer, you can also check the website, male scammers dot com. I hope that you will learn from my advice, because these are losers and I would hate to see someone else hurt of the nice things they will say to you to gain your trust.

I love that advice thank you very much for that

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:48 AM

On these posting all I read is I want

What seeds have you planting?
How are you putting your faith into action?
What fruits of the Spirit are you displaying?
What is important to God, doing his will or yours?

If you talk of seeds I have sow enough to an extends in terms of soul winning commitment in church I have served God from when I was 10 yrs but I fell by the road side at 31 and 32 but am back to Chirk it pays when you serve God, am not just just a Christian am a born again who is ready to be

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:41 AM
If you talk of seeds I have sow enough to an extends in terms of soul winning commitment in church I have served God from when I was 10 yrs but I fell by the road side at 31 and 32 but am back to Chirk it pays when you serve God, am not just just a Christian am a born again who is ready to be call at anytime from now meaning his call for the gospel

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:32 AM
Thanks for the response annierooro, you are wonderful and great, yes of course I must love my wife to the fullness without and cheat am an easy person, I can love and care, I should be proud of my wife at any time the most important thing in relationship or marriage is trust an love, and she must be willing to serve God as I do, I think is better to marry a Christian who know God who you think

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:12 AM
I need love an care, truthful and trustworthy faithful and honesty, who ever will give me this I promise her joy and happiness for the rest of her life everyday of your life Wil a day of laughter and full of smile

Geez100's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:04 AM
I think God have given us the mandate our lives to decide and ask then he will bless us, he also said in his word he who look for a wife find a good thing and uptain favour from God, God want his pple to have a good life and find happiness Bcos when we are happy God him self his happy

Geez100's photo
Sat 10/17/15 01:51 PM
Re you ready to settle down, are you the praying type, can you fast and pray Bcos I might end up be a preacher so my wife must be ready with me no turning back our goals must be the same and relialstic let me know, in every successful man they must be a good wife, Am waiting for you and I promise you will never regret it If only you can welcome me and I will respect and adore you

Geez100's photo
Sat 10/17/15 01:43 PM
Have you seen any one yet, how many hours can you pray and how man souls do you win a day we am interested when talk if really you are born again God will show you who really I am

Geez100's photo
Sat 10/17/15 01:35 PM
Any serious minded lady who is focus and Career minded for a serious relationship no scam no money be honest for real Thomzworld22@yahoo.com

2 Next