Community > Posts By > Dixierunner

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:22 PM
Whats up? Welcome to HELL, or better know as "The Badlands"

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:19 PM
Yeah if your a truck driver or machanic, or oil worker...

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:15 PM
3, 23, looking for a girlfriend in this ND. I think I'm going to have ot start looking to import me a girl from back south...

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:13 PM
If I could make the money here in florida, instead of North Dekota, i would. their no gators but their are snakes, moose,and miles of nothing. If I could find me a beatiful girl, I wouldn't mind the emptyness of my appartment. Their a reason this is called "the badlands"

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:04 PM
hey girls, you'll have to tell me what you think, I just a good old country boy from Florida in North Dakota. It would be nice to maby find a girlfriend on this site... then I would have someone to spend my time with. All I want is a beautiful girl, to spend time, love, cuddle or what ever she wants to do, and maby have a relationship. But considering I'm single right now, I'd like girl to just get to know better.

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 12:49 PM
summer, thats a high of 110 degrees with equal humility. I moved to North Dekota, and found the opposite, cold, like -70 and windy, with lots of dust and mud. Its cool, but Ice is not fun sometimes. Here is perfect its in the summer at maby 80 degrees, no humitiy. But winter its very cold.

Dixierunner's photo
Wed 07/29/15 12:34 PM
what we doing? use to be good at soccer