Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious

High and lifted up
Jesus, Son of God
The Treasure of Heaven crucified

Worthy is the Lamb

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
Worthy is the Lamb. This takes me back to the heart of worship. Just me and God , adoring Him

sonxaba's photo
Thu 08/06/15 01:22 AM
There are seasons in the Christian walk where you go through the wilderness, where prayer seems to be impossible, you cant utter the words because you are in the valley of dry bones.

What i have learnt during such times is to prayer by quoting affirming scripture.My all time favorite is Psalm 139. The affirmation that God knows me, my every thought ,my weakness and my strength, He builds a hedge around me. How joyful to know that the Almighty God is so concerned with my welfare and does not want any harm to befall me.

I count my blessings one by one. The gift of life, the gift of my God-fearing parents, the gift of my daughter, the gift of a job, a roof over my head, friends and family, my spiritual father, the gift of salvation, the promise of eternal life with God,the gift of nature, the food on my table.

I can safely say He is my shepherd and i lack of no good thing. Amen

sonxaba's photo
Wed 08/05/15 05:41 AM
wow, thank you for the encouragement. its an issue i battle with sometimes. will implement these suggestions

sonxaba's photo
Wed 08/05/15 04:59 AM
It is so beautiful to trust in Jesus. Its about choices and i have made a conscious choice to follow Jesus and to wait upon Him. Its not always easy but i will still cling to Him.

Thank you for the encouragement. Will look for the song and listen to it

sonxaba's photo
Wed 08/05/15 03:05 AM
I have learnt the price of following my own counsel, of doing things my way, of wanting instant results. The road to hell is surely paved with good intentions. it all looks rosy and glowing from a distance but once you are in it , you realise that it was all the outer trappings. just like biting into a candy apply only to find its rotten and wormy inside.

What i had thought would bring me joy , brought me heartbreak,tears, sadness and a deep sense of regret. i have learnt to trust in Jesus, to know that He makes all things beautiful in due season. So while i wait and trust in Him for provision for all my needs, i sit at His feet and gaze at the beauty of His Holiness. Worship has taught me that no matter what i go through, it does not change who He is. So as i pour out my love for Him, my heart is content for He knows my name and He knows my every thought. He knew me before i was formed in my mother's womb and he has called me forth for a purpose.

sonxaba's photo
Tue 07/28/15 03:11 AM
let me share my story with you, i was in ministry, very active in church.i began to feel left out because my age mates were getting married and i was not so i decided to do some seeking of my own. fell for the wrong guy, got pregnant and the guy disappeared into thin air.

What i learnt through this is that waiting on the Lord does not mean keeping in a corner and shunning all social activity because soon you will begin to get lonely and thats when the devil will strike. go out have fun and dont be pressured into anything and in the mean time , God will be perfecting your soulmate while He is perfecting you.

Remember His plans for you are not for evil but for good

sonxaba's photo
Tue 07/28/15 02:50 AM
33 years old, 1 lovely daughter, single
looking for friends