Community > Posts By > prashant01

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 11:41 AM
Edited by prashant01 on Mon 10/26/15 11:45 AM

Apply? Like a job with resume and references?
What are women supposed to be applying for? slaphead

They all are supposed to apply for the post of 'real genuine woman'.

Sorry....it's not job post....it's a crash course. You well get certified as 'really genuine' or 'genuinely real' woman after successful completion of this course.

Professor has started this course finally as he encountered many men pretending as women on other dating sites.:wink:

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 11:30 AM
Welcome to the haunted house.

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 11:22 AM
Yell

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 11:19 AM

Ladies, if you ruled the world, what would you change when it comes to Love??

prashant
Absolutely nothing. But woman would change virtually everything else. laugh

Yeah....me too wonder why is the guy asking only about change in love??smokin

prashant,
I confess, I do not understand the question. Change love ?

Maybe he means, gender roles or rules, or change men, or change relationships. I just don't know slaphead

hmmm whateva...for me it's actually irritating (Well,I'm Virgo!!laugh )

but I liked your answer....it's true & proven out many times by many woman across this globe....Though I hate generalization,I believe woman are inherently blessed to utilize power more effectively & efficiently than men in general.

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:56 AM
Out Performed

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:56 AM
Emotionally Formed Group

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:53 AM
Okay,let's ear !( not 'hear' man...it's minglese)

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:51 AM
Back dated

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:51 AM
Simplicity ruling the world

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:38 AM

Ladies, if you ruled the world, what would you change when it comes to Love??

Absolutely nothing. But woman would change virtually everything else. laugh

Yeah....me too wonder why is the guy asking only about change in love??smokin

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:29 AM
Yes... Zebra Arrested!!

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:27 AM

a truth is a truth no matter who believes it

some can believe something , but that doesn't make it truth

truth(as far as I am concerned and I believe I am right) , one God created all, the creator=God

the only 'God' that is relevant to me,,,as a Christian,,,,

That's funny...

Truth is actually just a belief.

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 09:34 AM
Edited by prashant01 on Mon 10/26/15 10:12 AM

Most of replies thats its cheating or unjustice with the wife and kids..

As much i know about life .. We all hv always two or more option about relation... Either we hold in same sitution and second option is to move on.

I know in a merried life.. If one is not happy that means both are noth happy... But we all know that every person have own personality and nature... For one partner its necessary not move on because after breakup he/she will need support love and care in short need accurs for stable life... But what if the other partner need to move on? Is there only love enough to stay together ? Sometimes people have to stay together because they hv no better option... A lady if decide to get divorce that means she feels that divorce is only one option but what happen whn she know after divorce she will gonna get more strugle nd hv to face lots of unwanted sitution... In that situation she accept that divorce is not working idea.. And she decide to give freedom to her compenion for live his life as he want.. With condition that in return he have to survive her and not think about divorse...

Now if this kind mutule deal hanppens than ????

Hmmm...so you want to find second option (not another)!!

From what you described,though you didn't clearly specify; I'm sure that it's you & not she who is not happy...right?

It also seems that you have some kids...are you not happy with them too?

If not at all happy,do you think you will ever be happy with SECOND OPTION...??

Do you really think you will be moving on in that way?.....I mean instead of one (ALMOST BURDEN FOR YOU) will you be able to manage BOTH relations??

It's long way to go dude...!!

Life is certainly not so easy if you try to bend it as & when you wish....!!

We have to pay price sooner or latter for the choices we make in life.

It's not that I'm expecting you to make sacrifices,but it's true that the Happiness is achievable only after having PEACE OF MIND along with SATISFACTION.

It seems that your spouse is very much comprehensive in nature & is loving, respecting you....that's why she has agreed to let you find other companion (And obviously must be the outcome of your frequent gestures & expressions of not liking her)....I mean to say that if it's true then for sure you currently has the peace of mind already in place....now what's really needed for being happy is to have satisfaction.

Satisfaction is more about our own expectations....and expectations are something which wise men always keep in their own control.....Expectations if not kept in control,however wealthy one may be,however beautiful,handsome,educated one may be...he/she will frequently be unhappy with even smallest failures in life and at almost every stage of life.....!!

So try to be satisfied with what you have & as your spouse is seemingly wise enough to offer you peace of mind....so definitely Happiness is yours dude....I don't think you need to beg for & search it anywhere else than in your own family.

Dude,it's also very untrue that you haven't hurt her or not wanted to hurt her.

Just imagine yourself in her place; should you be socially in position of not living divorcee life & you always been devoted to your companion in married life for not facing such situation & still your companion asking for divorce ....will you be allowing him / her live life in his own way with other companion without getting hurt??

Dude...certainly the poor lady is hurt from within....be her husband man...she needs you & if she can sacrifice her unique wife's position for your happiness then she can certainly do anything for you....teach her if she is uneducated, beautify her with surgery if she isn't good looking.
bocz,for sure she is very beautiful at heart.

All that glitters is not gold....!! now you being discussing your problem in public forum...I will also like to give you a friendly advice for your own safety.Many scammers are around on almost every dating site who can blackmail & loot you by trapping you emotionally...just take care.

I wish you both all the best.

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 07:51 AM
Literature

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 07:51 AM
Chronic issues

prashant01's photo
Mon 10/26/15 07:49 AM
Sorry...It's me

Storm may be now..!

prashant01's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:12 AM
Sovereign

prashant01's photo
Sun 10/25/15 01:50 AM
Lonely + Lonely = ?

Why do you want only lonely guy?

prashant01's photo
Sun 10/25/15 01:47 AM

I've had a relationship past actually. (Which is extremely painful for me today) and he said that I'm too overly attached. But he's wrong, I did things to constrict him because his health is at risk. What are your ideas?

I think for getting good answers you need to elaborate more about the exact situation...

How is he wrong...?....latter you are saying you did those things....!!

IMO you are deeply concerned about him.

prashant01's photo
Sun 10/25/15 01:41 AM
Dude,be responsible for what you are now....else you yourself are making it clear to wise people around that you wouldn't be responsible ever in future too....would you like to relate with some irresponsible person?

As you are desirous to have your right to be happy as a human being ( NOW...after ARRANGED marriage) are you equally desirous same time to offer the same right to your UNHAPPY companion too?? ....Why don't you get divorced first before looking around?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25