Community > Posts By > indestructible

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 04:04 PM
scared rofl rofl rofl oops

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 04:03 PM
aww man!...that's what i get for not looking at profiles before i post. By the pic, thought i was talking to a female,...uh have a beer??,...drinker

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:57 PM
okay cool me tooflowerforyou , we're friends??

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:30 PM
you've shown your true colors and i respect that, but the smiley faces are hiding your fangs:cry:

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:56 PM
Trust me, Israel can take care of itself, but that would also start WWIII, which would end badly

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:52 PM

We feel that Afghanistan is a threat to us and their own people. Right now it's virtually ruled by two terrorist organizations, that being the Al Kaehda (sp) and the Taliban. What they're doing to their own people is kind of like a replay of communism in the Cold War. A lot of genocide. The only difference between that and the war with Iraq is that Iraq had a main dictator, Saddam Hussein. The leader of Afghanistan who is kind of like our allie is also pretty cool with both terrorist parties. ****ed up, I know. ****'s crazy. But that's life.

North Korea on the other hand is being dealt with right now by the UN. We're probably not going to take further actions unless we see a real threat. Even testing nukes in the ocean and killing two of our reporters seems pretty threatening, it's not enough to start WWIII. And if we went to war with North Korea, that's what it would turn into.
:smile: Its not our concern to be worried about threats to other people.:smile: Its not out concern who is a dictator.:smile: So what if someone is a dictator.?:smile: Those arnt the reason we went into afghanistan.:smile: We have been there for years.:smile: No the Cold War wasnt about genocide.:smile: and communism isnt genocide.:smile:

Every single country in the world, if they had a dictator, they fought off and declared freedom on their own. (think really hard how USA fought of Britain) The most thing USA could have done is to morally and perhaps offer help but the bullet stops there. Why fight other countries' wars anyway?

:smile: Some dictators are popular with their people.:smile: Some dictators have done good.:smile: Also, its become one of those "buzz words" that the goverment likes to throw around to manipulate us so I dont give it much attention anyways.:smile: We are in this middle east crap because we are fighting israels wars for them.:smile: Its time israel started doing their own dirty work in my opinion:smile:

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:51 PM
America was not attacked for the remainder of Bush's term and i'm thankful for that, I feel the reason for this is in the strong response that was shown. I pray that our current president is able to continue that streak. and, no i'm not being sarcastic

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:24 PM
i think the nuclear threat is about equal in both places because of Pakistan. If Afganistan falls into the wrong hands. Just kidding, i don't think he's Muslimflowers

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:19 PM
nice car Jim

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:18 PM
hey!,...he might be. I don't like what he's saying...but it sounds sooo good the way he says itlove love love love love love...frustrated

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:15 PM
sorry for the drive-by, i'm out!! God Bless America and or Military

indestructible's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:13 PM
cause obamas a mooslimslaphead

indestructible's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:50 PM
In the interest of time, i'll keep it simple; Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. Anyone that's never tried, or cannot get Blue Bell ice cream, has not lived life to the fullest! google it....drool

indestructible's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:51 PM
"it's not my time" great song Benzin-Rammstein

indestructible's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:46 PM
cats---ill

indestructible's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:41 PM
Ventilator Blues-Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown w/Sonny Landreth

indestructible's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:29 PM
Frankenstein-Edgar Winter

indestructible's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:14 PM
Ich Will-Rammstein....Brutalfrustrated

indestructible's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:48 PM
Damn Biker, I think the fart worked!

indestructible's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:36 PM
...that's hot!!....

I love going into a room full of women, and yelling...."Free Purses"....Cat fights are sexydevil

Almost as hot as yelling to a room full of men: Free P*ssy!

Previous 1