Community > Posts By > indestructible

indestructible's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:30 PM
...and on the 28th of EVERY month....My rent is due!!?!....therefore I must keep working, and living my life as a good and decent citizen of this GREAT country, teaching my children the difference between right and wrong, Good and Evil, and trying not to let all the bad things that are going on in the world right now, get me down.explode

indestructible's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:20 PM
DUDE!!...I knew it was you,...I KNEW it!!!Sorry, I screwed the punch-line up

America is to become the "New Atlantis", after Albert Pike's 3rd World War between the Christians and Muslims, destroying both and ushering in the new Global Religion.

Wohoooo! finally....my time is arriving..you will all come to me to worship and call me.....Master!

:banana: pitchfork

indestructible's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:18 PM

America is to become the "New Atlantis", after Albert Pike's 3rd World War between the Christians and Muslims, destroying both and ushering in the new Global Religion.

Wohoooo! finally....my time is arriving..you will all come to me to worship and call me.....Master!

:banana: pitchfork

indestructible's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:39 PM

Yikes, Atlantis! Is that guy going out for Halloween?!
That's what i'm talkin about! HE's judging female beauty?!...he's jealous cause his shoulders are too wide.rofl

indestructible's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:32 PM
heh heh!

indestructible's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:30 PM
here,here! That is both offensive and just plain wrongill

indestructible's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:18 PM
Winx don't go!, wait, come back!!....noooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry:

indestructible's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:57 PM
...a gay guy judging a womans beauty, hmmm...just seems like a non- starter to me. Are you telling me they couldn't find one construction worker to take his place...rofl

2 Next