Community > Posts By > kadooment

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 11:39 AM
Normally I would agree regarding coffee but I was in another city for one occasion (although thankfully I was going to be there anyway) and the other supposedly had volunteered to come up to my city many miles away which intimates an expense.

Also you will have cleared your schedule to make time for this person when you could have been somewhere else! Time wasting in more ways than one.

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:00 AM
I think this explanation makes sense but in my situation, it was THEM that asked for the date!

It's all a learning experience so I'm learning slowly what to look out for. I

Well you're a long time dead so I'll stick with it a bit longer.

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:48 AM
Love yourself first. Have confidence in who you are, and don't settle for second best! Don't hook up with any man who shows an interest. Bide your time you have plenty of it!

Best of luck.:smile:

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:37 AM
I have no idea. I don't know how big the problem is!

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:10 AM
It's nice to know that other women on here are experiencing this and I live in hope that I'll meet a man that's going to follow through.

I'm still trying to get my head around what kind of man sits back and gets pleasure from standing up women? However that being said, I guess they have 'issues' and can't handle a normal sincere relationship because if they had one they wouldn't have time to be online doing this kind of thing/.

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:58 AM
I think it depends on where you live. ALot of the major cities in the UK have mixed race couple and it is not an issue.

kadooment's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:42 AM
I haven't been on this site long, but within a couple of weeks I have had two members make plans to meet (there suggestion), I even double check with them so they can back out, then they disappear on the day, delete their accounts and block you on their phones!

This is sick behaviour. I can understand nervousness, in which case they should just say. However this is not the case, they are just men getting some kind of twisted kick.

Gives dating sites a bad name.