Mon 11/23/15 06:56 PM

DID I DIE????????????????????/

rofl rofl rofl

You're hilarious, Soufie!! And awesome!

:heart:

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/23/15 06:48 PM

I have to share this.
I went to the gym to run on the treadmill.
I had my music on, a good running pace and breathing in a rhythm.
I was grooving to the music, minding my own business.
I thought yeah baby I got this.
Then it happen this young looking man in his 30s. Jumps on the treadmill next to me. I'm thinking hell no you just want to look good running next to me. Well that ain't gona happen. I ran and ran and ran. I was not going to get off that thing until he did. So I kept running. 45 mins later My son turns up and everything goes to custard. Music stops. Safety switch stops the treadmill. Oh crap. The dude still running. I thought oh well I still have dignity and walk out like the boss. I said to my son walk out like you owned it. We walked pass a boxing class got to the car, hopped in and I said man I think my butt is sore. I was not going to let that man look that good beside me.
But the good side I ran 31/2 ks
Woohoo. Now I'm crash out on the couch.

I have bootcamp tonight. I woke up with sore legs and hips.
You know tulip men have a way of making you do things even when they don't realize it.
I have to get smarter.

rofl rofl rofl

I'm gettin' a visual of you on that treadmill! You crack me up!

Congrats on the run! That's awesome! The only good excercise I get lately is from doing chores. But that's good for me even though my joints hurt so bad after (chemo side effect). I gotta start somewhere. I don't think I could run five feet right now unless a serial killer was chasing me. Lol!

Yeah, guys are crazy for sure; things we do....

Just today, I was going to the doctor and this guy took the elevator with me. So we get to the floor and the door opens and I say to him, you go ahead. Then he starts to step off, but stops and says no, you go. Then, I start to step and stay, no you go ahead. Then we both go and almost hit our heads together......Lolololol. All I could was crack up laughing!!!!

And then, we ended up going to the same doctor on that floor. I was ahead of him, so I held the door and said, go ahead. He paused so I started to walk on in; then he hurried up and ran through the door. I was like, oh Lord, here we go again!!

I found a funny treadmill to make you laugh.

rofl rofl rofl

lol it did
It's a good idea. I might do it on Wednesday.

I'd so do it too but with a plate of sushi or a rare steak. Two things I can't eat while on chemo. Everything has to be cooked all the way and nothing raw. Wahhhhhh!!! Even my burgers and eggs......double wahhhhhh!!!!

By the time I get better I'll be so desperate for a good burger, I'll eat it raw. LOL!!!

Well, thanks again for posting! Always so nice to hear from you!!! Wishing you the best with your excercise regimen. You are so disciplined and inspiring.

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/23/15 05:16 PM

I have to share this.
I went to the gym to run on the treadmill.
I had my music on, a good running pace and breathing in a rhythm.
I was grooving to the music, minding my own business.
I thought yeah baby I got this.
Then it happen this young looking man in his 30s. Jumps on the treadmill next to me. I'm thinking hell no you just want to look good running next to me. Well that ain't gona happen. I ran and ran and ran. I was not going to get off that thing until he did. So I kept running. 45 mins later My son turns up and everything goes to custard. Music stops. Safety switch stops the treadmill. Oh crap. The dude still running. I thought oh well I still have dignity and walk out like the boss. I said to my son walk out like you owned it. We walked pass a boxing class got to the car, hopped in and I said man I think my butt is sore. I was not going to let that man look that good beside me.
But the good side I ran 31/2 ks
Woohoo. Now I'm crash out on the couch.

I have bootcamp tonight. I woke up with sore legs and hips.
You know tulip men have a way of making you do things even when they don't realize it.
I have to get smarter.

rofl rofl rofl

I'm gettin' a visual of you on that treadmill! You crack me up!

Congrats on the run! That's awesome! The only good excercise I get lately is from doing chores. But that's good for me even though my joints hurt so bad after (chemo side effect). I gotta start somewhere. I don't think I could run five feet right now unless a serial killer was chasing me. Lol!

Yeah, guys are crazy for sure; things we do....

Just today, I was going to the doctor and this guy took the elevator with me. So we get to the floor and the door opens and I say to him, you go ahead. Then he starts to step off, but stops and says no, you go. Then, I start to step and stay, no you go ahead. Then we both go and almost hit our heads together......Lolololol. All I could was crack up laughing!!!!

And then, we ended up going to the same doctor on that floor. I was ahead of him, so I held the door and said, go ahead. He paused so I started to walk on in; then he hurried up and ran through the door. I was like, oh Lord, here we go again!!

I found a funny treadmill to make you laugh.

rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/22/15 06:38 PM
Hopefully, in hell!

I'm still not impressed, up to this date.

Things will not go well for them.

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/22/15 02:01 PM

hey T, great to see you posting,,glad to see your feeling better!!!!

Thanks Nascar!! I'm always available for your driving pleasure!!

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:50 PM

Hi Tulip
I am thinking of you and yes I am being good. It's too cold to do anything else.
It's suppose to be 2 weeks away from summer and I have the heat pump on. snuggle under a blanket.
Someone really needs to tell the weatherman.

I have some more road trips in the close future. Oh my Gosh this summer I am going to be like a teenager or 20 year old who have just discovered I can do what I want lol and have now kids.
Please don't check our News.
Woohoo Oh yeah baby, my summer. Time for fun before I have to grow up again.

I hope you are ok. You are always in my prayers and thoughts.

:heart: flowers waving

I know!!! The weatherman is all Fooked Up! Feels like summer still.

I am super worried about Godzilla Wednesday!!!!!

Only the Flying Spaghetti Monster can help us now!

Someone get me a meatball!

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:32 PM

As I embark on another trek on the open road I will send positive energy your way (((((Tulip))))).

Thank you CP301j9b63501010101oopsididitagain.

Your username cracks me up! I'm r2d2tulip2633 and kicking your butt with my positive energy.

Thanks for the kind thoughts!!!

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:23 PM

Tulip,

All the best to you, so happy to hear the good news!! Keep on smiling, Lady!!! waving smooched flowerforyou :heart:

Thanks sooooo much! I will keep smiling, I promise!

Hard not to smile with Trump in the spotlight!

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/22/15 01:06 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Sun 11/22/15 01:56 PM

Hahaha....I can "share", I have more than my fair share of "junk in my trunk" noway laugh laugh

Very happy to hear the weight and blood pressure are getting back to normal...those are good things. flowerforyou happy

Shake that booty!

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/16/15 06:54 PM
He has the gift to see things, if legitimate claim. I always tell my kids when learning math to try to see it with your mind. It's a puzzle your brain puts together for you.

As far as the telepathy, it just may be his brain working the odds and environment. A child's brain is like a sponge. And autistic children can have an affinity towards numbers. If you think about, everything in the universe is numerical. The brain often will rewire non working components for another use which seems to be what's occurring.

Telepathy/mind reading is an interesting subject but may be titled as such because it is not fully understood, obviously. Leaves the field open for abuse and scammers.

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/16/15 06:25 PM

That's hilarious. Now I want to create a religion of being a Florida Gator so I can wear my ball cap on my DL photo.

That colander is so funny on her head!

laugh

make it a big alligator head...

Oh my gosh that is awesome. I would so do it.

Can't stop laughing!!

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/16/15 06:02 PM
That's hilarious. Now I want to create a religion of being a Florida Gator so I can wear my ball cap on my DL photo.

That colander is so funny on her head!

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/16/15 05:51 PM

flowers So very, very glad to see you posting again, Tulip shades :thumbsup:

You HAVE BEEN MISSED, by Me!!:smile: flowerforyou bigsmile

I understand that life takes us away from our fun sometimes, but to get back to talking with peeps who DO CARE and MISS YOU is always goodhappy

Be Well, My Friend flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I've missed you too, so much! I'm glad I came back. My last chemo round was so horrible. I was in tears but my daughter calmed me down and the next day or so I felt better. It was a tough one. But my blood pressure is now 110/70 and my weight is about 115-120 so that's super fantastic! So glad I'm getting my butt back. Lol!!

I remember when I could wrap my hand around my upper arm and touch finger tips. Now I can't do that anymore. Yay!!

Anyhow, I sure do hope things are super great for you! You have such a happy and uplifting spirit!

Stay cool!

tulip2633's photo
Mon 11/16/15 05:41 PM

Sorry I have been good Lol and haven't done much
I did manage to make it to Tauranga in the right time
:laughing:
I didn't have a choice you stay on one road the takes you there. No detours.

Next road trip is to Dargaville for work and a family wedding girl I hate family weddings. The family want you to match up with their mates.
Trust me it's not a nice thing. That's not all they take the poor guy through test Lol.
You know Sandra Bullock had a great idea hirer someone. Might check it out on the way through Auckland. :laughing:
Maybe mail order husband could be in order :laughing:
I watched a movie called mail order bride last week.
Who knows it could still exist Lol.

The possibilities are endless. rofl

I will keep you posted
Still searching shades :laughing: :angel:

Too funny. I'm not too fond of family or friend events either. They always try to match you up with someone. Lol. Dating is just something I am definitely not ready for, if ever. I'm pretty happy being single. Yes, mail order may be way to go. Lol.

laugh bigsmile

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/15/15 08:15 PM

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/15/15 07:23 PM
We donated my brother's organs when he died from injuries suffered in a car crash. It brings me a small measure of peace.

Many are not comfortable doing so; it's a difficult decision.

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/15/15 07:03 PM

we should do the same thing. How many threats are they watching here? Round them all up and put them on a plane to somewheristan.

Somewheristan!

LMAO!!laugh

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/15/15 05:46 PM

Getting there! Might pimp the trees, not completely happy with those ..

That's looking great! I love the path and the purple stuff.

flowers

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/15/15 05:42 PM

Something completely different :)

That's super cool, Crystal!

flowers

tulip2633's photo
Sun 11/15/15 05:31 PM

Yes glad you're back.
Missed you heaps

Oh how I missed you and your funny posts! Smiling now just thinking about it!