Community > Posts By > KennethP5206

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:01 PM
This is a cheater that got caught, I think it is funny.

You will have to copy and paste in your browser.

http://www.andysavage.com/audioPop.asp?a=1347

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:57 PM

Hello everyone
So I have a dilema...so i met my boyfriend on here and he just moved up here recently from alabama...i just got my computer back online and hes back on this dating site...i changed my status from dating to friendship and he has not and hes still talking to other girls....should i be concerned? :cry:

Start a new profile and post another picture of another girl and see if he flirts with you

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:45 PM

as a new member i have never laughed so hard at so many peoples comments you are all a very nice bunch of people so what do you really want to be when you grow upbigsmile

Rich and famous

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:45 PM
MirrorMirror....your back, I missed you.:wink:

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:36 PM

It all depends on timing and circumstance doesn't it?

If I have a child that needs expensive experimental medical treatments to try to prolong or vastly improve their life then I am going to be willing to do quite a bit more than I am if I just want a new car...

You can talk all you want but you'll never know unless you are truly desperate.

May you never find out just how far you'd go...

drinker

I still would not have a price....There are some things I would not do for any amount of money, no matter what the circumstance.

Really? To save a life I would do nearly anything but take a life and that was excluded by the questioner.

Is your pride worth more than another life?

Has nothing to do with pride, don't even pull that crap.
Even to save a life, there are just some things I would not do for any amount of money.

I'm not trying to "pull" anything... I truly don't understand. There is nothing I wouldn't do for the ones I love- provided they truly needed it...

What is there that you wouldn't do? Can you think of an example?

Example: I wouldn't have any type of sex with another man.

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:34 PM

If I have a child that needs expensive experimental medical treatments to try to prolong or vastly improve their life then I am going to be willing to do quite a bit more than I am if I just want a new car...

drinker

I still would not have a price....There are some things I would not do for any amount of money, no matter what the circumstance.

Really? To save a life I would do nearly anything but take a life and that was excluded by the questioner.

Even to save a life, there are just some things I would not do for any amount of money.

I'm not trying to "pull" anything... I truly don't understand. There is nothing I wouldn't do for the ones I love- provided they truly needed it...

What is there that you wouldn't do? Can you think of an example?

Example: sell my soul to the devil

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:33 PM

i personally think its more than reasonable for him to say that he doesnt have time for a relationship right now... im a full time student and there really isnt much time outside of being in class... try holding down a job and being in a well functioning relationship on top of that... not the easiest...

Thats true too

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:30 PM

drinker

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:26 PM

drinker

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:22 PM
Very good point.
You are right my friend.

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:09 PM
What happened was is that after he met you, he just wasn't interested in you romantically. So instead of hurting your feelings, he was trying to be nice and tell you that he just wanted to be friends. From what I gather it was just one date, and he just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:04 PM
Wrong...I don't have a price, there are just some things that I would not do for any amount of money.noway

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:50 PM
can't post your own words yet?

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:48 PM
He's one hot dog. I would kiss himlaugh

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:36 PM

chiris was the greatest wreastler of all time.
if u are down with it i got 2 word for u.
i bet u know it.

I don't know it, what are the two words?

It's all stupid fake crap, even they talk about how fake it is.
I saw a documentary on it, and one of the owners was even talking about how fake it was and how they prepare. And how they say well you do this, and I will do this, then they practice their moves.
You know it's fake too.It is so stupid to watch grown men act like they are really hitting one another, and the other guy throws his head back like he has been punched...even when they miss laugh laugh laugh laugh
So Stupid

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:24 PM
Super Spy

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:20 PM
I'm 47 and I have myspace laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:02 PM

to learn belly dancing. I enjoy it, does anybody know how to do the belly roll?? it is hard to master????no wise cracks, please:wink:

:tongue:

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:53 PM

its fake??????:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry I had to be the one to tell you:cry:

KennethP5206's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:50 PM
It's so fake, it's stupid to watch

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25