Community > Posts By > KennethP5206

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:25 PM
Edited by KennethP5206 on Wed 02/20/08 05:26 PM

Then we can talk about playing red rocket with the puppy as a boy, how I was locked in the closet and fed cockroaches with vodka chasers, mommy wouldn't hug me, daddy did'nt love me...

And I had two older brothers, and momma only had two tit's so I had to suck pa sad laugh laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:23 PM

huh

Did you listen to the radio station?

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:21 PM
I really think you need to post this in the help section.
The people here are wonderful and caring people, and we do care about you and what you went through. You have issues that we can not help you with, and IndnPrncs was just trying to help you to realize that with all the emotional posts that at some point you were going to start receiving negative comments.

Please seek professional help as soon as possible....it's not a joking matter

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:14 PM
You also need to find a church

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:00 PM

grumble explode mad laugh noway smokin smokin :sad drinker: :cry: mad devil devil sad sad

Well lets hear it

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:56 PM

That is funny lol thanks

Your welcome

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:56 PM

u ever watch that show cheaters ?!?! pretty crazy how low people are glasses

Ive seen it, I think it's funny too when they get caught

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:50 PM
Please lets send cards ...thank youflowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:50 PM
Sometimes when you cheat, you get caught.
listen to this

http://www.andysavage.com/audioPop.asp?a=1347

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:02 PM
wow she was pretty at one time

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:37 PM

im having left overs from the funeral yesterday

That just sounds (wrong) gross laugh laugh laugh laugh

KennethP5206's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:32 PM
Please read

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:01 PM

Lindyy - Forever Brian's Mom, I love you Brian:heart: :heart:

I lost my son as well at the age of 18, he was just starting nursing school.
He was brutally murdered.
He was beaten, he had puncture wounds to both of his testicles, then he was shot, then they put a bag over his head, and then they stuffed him in his car. He chose world peace as well
And I choose happiness

Mr. Kenneth:

Dear God my heart goes out to you.:heart: I know your son is with the Lord. Brian died as a result of a hit-n-run automobile accident, he was simply crossing the street to catch a bus.

There are no words to describe the feeling of losing a child. brokenheart I truly, understand your pain. God Bless you Mr. Kenneth.

Lindyy
:heart:

Either way they bost lost their lives at an early life, my heart goes out to you as well.
God bless youflowerforyou

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:11 PM
Good night

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:10 PM

who wants to join me? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Not melaugh

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:10 PM

i'm out for the night

Good night....Sweet dreams

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:04 PM

lmao tell Iz I love her!

Indian Princess you are a sweetheart

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:02 PM

Today I am a little sentimental, rather yesterday, 2/19/08 as it would have been my son Brian's 34th birthday. Brian went home to his Heavenly Father on April 10, 1993.

I wanted to share with all of you Brian's opinon on obtaining World Peace. He wrote this summer of 1992, he was only 18 1/2 but I cannot believe the insight he had on this topic and how it smacks you in the face with reality of the world today.

World Peace, by Brian
"OK what we have here is something everybody wants but no one has the ability to create, World Peace. Yes, it's a possibiity for everyone of every race, religion, color class or creed. If Mahatna Ghandi were here or even Mother Theresa, they would both greatly invest in this product, unlike certain government leaders in the middle east who just care about domination. Even your mom and dad would agree that this would be a wise investment for anyone who calls themselves true Americans. Now wouldn't it be wonderful if you never had to fear the nuclear holocaust or something as simple as walking through New York at night? Now, everyone can have this product, yes even you. How much does this wonderful product cost, you'd never believe it, but it's free. Yes, free I say. Now, you may ask where can I find this product? You would never believe this but it's found inside your hearts and inside your minds so look deep for it and maybe someday it will be possible."

Hope this gives all of you all over the world some optimistic food for thought.:smile:

Lindyy - Forever Brian's Mom, I love you Brian:heart: :heart:

I lost my son as well at the age of 18, he was just starting nursing school.
He was brutally murdered.
He was beaten, he had puncture wounds to both of his testicles, then he was shot, then they put a bag over his head, and then they stuffed him in his car. He chose world peace as well
And I choose happiness

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:29 PM
There is a reason you are scared...it is wrong

KennethP5206's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:27 PM

For the Love of GOD! please tell me there's at least ONE Star Trek fan here! And if God IS Smiling on me, a Female Trek fan...

I just posted some Klingon (I cut and pasted it, my Klingon is limited) on the poetry thread and people got all freaked out! "I'm Calling Homeland Security!" [Yes, I know they were joking]

I am a Star Trek fan, but I like the originall Star Trek