Community > Posts By > uigs

uigs's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:29 PM
Yes, I do believe that two people can share an instant attraction and an amazing chemistry! I also think that you can find chemistry with someone that you were not immediately attracted to, maybe you met someone were not wowed, but then when you kissed you felt the chemistry, a surprising closeness between the two of you. Then you can be very attracted and kiss someone and then not feel the same chemistry, and watch out if you have both, instant attraction and physical chemistry. But, I don't believe that chemistry is what makes a relationship last, that's were sometimes that initial infatuation does not turn into love because the relationship did not grow.

uigs's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:23 PM
Interesting topic! I do believe there are nice women out there, and I do believe there are nice men out there. Sometimes I think that men who say that they just want a nice woman in reality don't really go after the nice women. I would have to say, think about what your good qualities are, then think about what qualities you would like in a woman, then try to find the woman who is looking for someone like you. You might also want to look for new places on meeting women that may have the qualities that you are looking for. For example, if you like a woman who loves nature and is down to earth, you might want to go on a day trip to a Garden show, floral show etc. you may find it easier to meet a lady by being in a place where you share common interests. So good luck.

uigs's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:12 PM
waving I think it's nice to get feedback, it's difficult to portray oneself online and getting different views can help to portray what you really want to say.

I think your profile is nice, good picture, you have a handsome face, I am sure the girls are interested in you. It might be nice though if you said 1-2 lines on what you are looking for in a woman. I think women like to know what makes you interested in them, then if they have those qualities they will want to contact you. Good luck!