Tue 08/11/15 04:16 PM
lol

BangyL's photo
Sat 08/01/15 03:17 PM
fatality

BangyL's photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:35 AM

Bangyl - charming and sweet.smooched

Ouch, do u have a band aid? i skinned my knees when i fell for those sweet words. thanks sweetie

BangyL's photo
Fri 07/31/15 04:58 AM
in two words describe six people on this forum
Pancho nice and welcoming
Siktarains cheering and amusing
Debbie beautiful and caring
Iamwhoiam sexy and sassy
Lu Rosemary pretty and easily irritated
SassyEuro intelligent and open minded

BangyL's photo
Fri 07/24/15 07:46 AM
A relegated team cant play in the champs league/am the undisputed incredible mister/my flow insane like a psycho/my flow so fat its leading like pooh/flow so hot it burns like acid/you say you better than me its suicide/you dont fit my shoe size/you feel my rap like a slap to your face/i come through like a thread thru a needle/am hardcore and you are limp biscuit/hearing my rap is like discovering a goldmine/imagine the worth of flows you gon find/you a lap dog am a ****ing beast/deep flow are effortless/free throws are eminent/you are so frial/you are not good enough to kiss my toe nails/i got ocean linners your lil ship sinks/i punchlines like people queing for mix drinks/beat you with a lifeline till you stop breathing/me and you prime numbers we're not even/your rap flow weaker than sand castles/you could try tying my shoe lace

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 04:30 AM
yeah without my gist in your mouth you get tooth ache/you wanna space me off/off the stand you nut/am deep brooding/still germinating/i cannot be muted/gorilla war fare apes obey/you just a lower slain/you dig your grave with the extra spade/your rap so backward/i get your bone fractured/ till you fade away/i pave the way/now am emerging from the shades of gray/you cant stand the old me/ not to talk of better the new me/what you got cant be bigger than this/am on bigger team

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 02:21 AM
different ladies different attraction,you cant figure out a lady at first sight, you can't read them...yot got to get the clues of what she want from her

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 02:10 AM
love has no restriction,shakespear married a older woman,joshephine was elder to napoleon...mature ladies are kind, pure hearted, generous, funny, and smart with great sense of humour. they could make any man lost his heart to them, they could make you sing your heart out, they will make you call an angel to make you 10-30 yrs older in secs just to have a chance to win their heart, they are so tender that your heart break will give them heart ache...who wont wanna be with such a lady, they are 3 times a lady

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 01:06 AM
Quality ideas

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 01:03 AM
cuddle and watch a horror movie

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:31 AM
more happiness
less worries

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:06 AM
calm down you need emotional buffering/welcome to skul of hard knocks/forward ever i never look back/animalistic instinct i hump with a wolf pack/royal rumble last man standing in the ring/my right hand is up all i ever do is win

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:01 AM
Awww, ha ha ha/i give them a laugh again/***** ***** you gonna get banged in this game/we dont have the same jean/we dont wear the same denim/you just dont fit in my game/ama chill when i leave the ball in your net/attack to ur neck there goes a low blow/i dare you to take a shot at me and it will count against you lik an own goal/you aint scared to try me/you gonna regret it/i cut you down with da faders lazer/you would have been a murderer if looks could kill/your chick's on my log cause am front page on her blog/i love an oral whore the way she flips fouls on my dick/your sista so hot she made me say no to zip files/i shift bowels dick in your daughter/leaving her subbing and moaning and bitting finger nail,your big sis came pecking/so dumb wood pecker/still wondering why nobody would peck her/stick my middle finger in your momma *****/got her screaming bangy kip banging/she's been on her knees lickin my ball berry/pick n roll she taking it free holes/you think she's dick proof/

BangyL's photo
Wed 07/22/15 10:51 AM
prefer the new match? lol

BangyL's photo
Wed 07/22/15 10:43 AM
Edited by BangyL on Wed 07/22/15 10:45 AM
one man's meat another man's stone...you are who you are just be yourself

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15