BangyL's photo
Thu 07/16/15 07:53 PM
tonite gonna be a good night

BangyL's photo
Thu 07/16/15 07:49 PM
the light got out, but some few good friends rekindle it

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 12:23 PM
I think the best place to find love on this site is on the forum, the fun here makes you even forget you are for a date, and i think the regulars here are real so it feels a bit safe here

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 12:23 PM
I think the best place to find love on this site is on the forum, the fun here makes you even forget you are for a date, and i think the regulars here are real so it feels a bit safe here

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 11:38 AM

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 09:41 AM
All of me - john legend

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 09:36 AM
on your wall

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 09:28 AM
don't know much about love,don't know what boundaries y'all talking about. being in the midst of happy people who share thier hapiness either in your neighbourhood or online or whereva is what i call love,this is what we need to survive and to make the world go round

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 07:55 AM
amala
beans
cocoyam
dodo
egusi
fufu
garri
ham burger
ishiri
jam
kuka
lemon
mango

BangyL's photo
Tue 07/14/15 04:24 AM
Debbie, i will remain on my knees praying for you and your family, i ask that the strenght you need to go through this be bestowed on you.
I pray that grand pa beats this cancer, and i ask God to give him joy to enjoy life, i pray for strenght to help him handle the pains and suffering his going through in much easier way.

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:09 PM

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 02:28 PM
My eye wanna hug, feeling rilli sleepy

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:44 PM
You made a whole lot of points, you made me see things the way they really are, and have leart alot from your write up...
but in terms of forgiving and forgetting i kind of disagree with you, even though i have forgiving her there are circumstances that make you remember those flaws, there are flaws you can't forget and anytime you remember them it burns you inside. maybe have truely not forgiving her but i have i just cant forget

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 11:28 AM

I Hate Liar's players, cheaters , rude. lazy, crazy, bad temper ,Nosy, self centered .

I like honest, loving caring, romantic. funny. hard working, understanding, for giving, thoughtful, responsible.

what about a guy who is forgiving but never forget, mayb at one point or the other he talks about what you did in the past which he actually forgave you for

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 11:22 AM

I hate: moody, temperamental, stubborn, stingy, sulky, uncommunicative, disparaging, disloyal, vindictive, arrogant.

I love: affectionate, patient, charming, sweet, kind, caring, attentive, complimentary, generous, understanding, easily forgiving.

could someone refusing to change his decision or position on something be referred to as being stuborn

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 10:43 AM
Tell us 10 things you hate and 10 things you love about your partner, we could all learn from our rights and wrongs.
for me ain't got no partner, i could learn how to keep her happy from your comment, when i finally get one cause i want no more breakups

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 09:35 AM
lost in my thoughts

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:30 AM
IMO, the key to success in a distance is communication, a strong communication either via online chat, phone calls, n phone messaging. its is only thru communication, verbal or written that you get to know someone and get acquinted. it is during this period of communication that you gain the trust of the other party and they also gain your trust...The key is simply communication

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:05 AM
dreamer

BangyL's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:41 AM
single and mingling

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15