Community > Posts By > FlawedShinigami

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:06 PM

well us asians are technally not sELFISH!

Now Asian girls is another thing altogether! I....wait 19? Too young...doh.

MINE! *growls* xD men are truly dogs

FlawedShinigami's photo
Wed 07/01/09 11:10 PM
Thank you all!

FlawedShinigami's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:38 PM
I thought it'd be fun to rate profiles! So shall we start?

FlawedShinigami's photo
Sun 06/28/09 05:21 PM
My eyes....it's said that if you look into them long enough you'll see your future.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:12 PM

I do live a lot XD my thought on it were all there I mean it wasn't much a joke so I took it upon myself to make fun of it. Is that so terrible? Also is that art in your profile done by you? It's really good.

No, the art in my profile is just anime pics I found on the web. I like them though. No it's not bad to poke fun at something, but Kim is so awesome...and she was sending out a funny, that you crushed!!! No fair!!!

I didn't like it and in no way did I attack her personally. It is just the internet so people shouldn't get so butt hurt. Too bad you didn't draw those I was definitely going to ask for a commission XD

FlawedShinigami's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:11 PM
What's more immature....a young guy making a small joke over a joke that he found to be rather silly or a bunch of old people ganging up on said young person calling him immature over something so simple? XD Just a bunch of adults who don't know how to grow up <3 have a nice day XD

FlawedShinigami's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:32 PM
Edited by FlawedShinigami on Thu 06/25/09 01:33 PM
I do live a lot XD my thought on it were all there I mean it wasn't much a joke so I took it upon myself to make fun of it. Is that so terrible? Also is that art in your profile done by you? It's really good.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:57 PM
it is called a troll...look it up if you don't like it. XD

FlawedShinigami's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:40 PM
You said they were near a coconut tree which is fair but if all of these animals were in the same area and all knew of another banana tree they could also race to that....however to think all of these animals would be living near one another let alone have the ability to form a race would be silly....also why would a Lion care? Lions eat meat and could probably care less about fruits. So my response is! FAIL JOKE! XD Trolled!

FlawedShinigami's photo
Wed 06/17/09 02:46 PM
Meh I don't care if every one puts me aside because that just makes the genuine people easier to find.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:41 PM
Well he has already heard both the bad and the good as has she...they both accept this and just want to play things out because as time went on the long distance boy seems to have announced he can not handle the distance as well as he claimed so he might end it...Possible success on my part.

@Chris Forget about hiding nerdyness as it is very important to be honest with women any way....hence my cosplay pictures XD

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:10 PM
xD Lady luck be kind!

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:06 PM

i hope you do

and i know how you feel i cant leave my friends hanging either

I am a firm believer in karma XD

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:03 PM
It's pretty equal...We all do what we can some people can let their friends figure it out but I'll always take care of them because I love them both very much.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:01 PM
@ Chris: Thank you! I might take advantage of that.

@ Feared: If I do that then I'd let my friends down and I wouldn't want them to leave me hanging.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:58 PM
I'm always stuck dealing with it too they call me their perma third wheel.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:57 PM
I hate being alone but loneliness loves me

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:53 PM
I'm socially retarded so I always mess up I needed an adults point of view with out going to my older brother whom would just laugh and say "fight it out dumb a$$"

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:51 PM
Problem with the first post in it self you assume all males are men.

Three types of male
1. boys
2. guys
3. men!

The fact of the matter is you want a man but you find boys and guys. Boys don't know what they want and crave to find a motherly woman to tend to their every call. Guys want sex...lots of sex....yeah.

Finally MEN! They want love true love and nothing more. They want to hold your hand rather than your ass XD. Just keep trying to find a man and you'll get lucky sooner or later.

FlawedShinigami's photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:46 PM
Chris you just made a very interesting point....that would make them both happy.

Previous 1