Community > Posts By > Rivergirl248

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 06:37 AM

Masturbation is nothing but lusting after someone(s) if it's one or multiple. God has warned us against lusting and or "desiring someone/something greatly"

This statement doesn't take into consideration curiosity. But I tend to agree with Jesusmyall in that it is for sexual pleasure and I believe, therefore, a sin.

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 06:32 AM
I get really confused and stressed when I thin about my future with a man. I fear what happens after (or on) the wedding night and cannot understand how there will be someone out there that I can share a future with while holding these views.

Essentially, teenage curiosity comes into play, of course. But I honestly cannot see why somebody would want something foreign inside her (please excuse the bluntness). I know that God meant intercourse as a privilege after marriage, but to be honest I find it somewhat gross (for lack of a better term).

I want to stay pure for God in at least one way, and I feel like I could at least be pure in body, stay a virgin for Him and enter the Kingdom still pure in one way as I know I am/have been a sinner in mind. Obviously I am repentant of these things, as much as my lack of self control at times.

Not sure what answers I am looking for here but I'd love any advice. I guess the real question is, am I weird for thinking this?

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 06:05 AM

That is why the Holy Scripture forbids us even to GREET a sexual immoral person from churches. We should expel them from the community to show them that they should repent and abandon their sins an RETURN to God that He would return to them.

Our God is a God of love and forgiveness. There are more effective ways of leading a sinner to repent than expulsion and isolation from their church family. Odds are that they will already feel separate and guilty. Help them understand, pray for and over them and trust in God to show them the way out.

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:46 AM
Edited by Rivergirl248 on Wed 07/22/15 06:09 AM

The Holy Scripture most frequently pointed to in regards to masturbation is the story of Onan in Genesis 38:9-10 saying about "spilling your seed" on the ground.

Onan's sin wasn't masturbation. His sin was his practice of birth control in violation of Levirate marriage laws. Onan had sexual intercourse with his sister-in-law Tamar, but he pulled out of her just before he ejaculated.

Thank you, that is exactly what I was thinking

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:36 AM

Hi, I'm new here. I just put a welcome in the newbies topic but it would be so nice to find a guy who has the Christian faith waving

I'm with you darlin'. It would be nice. It'll happen someday

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:33 AM
There are so many more sins than homosexuality. Many interlinked with each other. Pride,greed, lust (for wealth, sex, possessions, esteem)

Everyone expects us to have a black and white, gree or disagree, view on homosexuality. Yes it is a sin in God's eyes and so mine. However I also believe people have the right to be happy. So therefore I do not judge the people I know, my friends, family, or those I do not know. I just pray for them. Stay blessed everyone.

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:22 AM

Nothing in life is worth fighting for. Your best clothes is someone's rag,your account balance is someone's donation at a function, your girl friend/boy friend or fiance/fiancee' is someone's Ex. Every single prostitute you see in a hotel or on the street at night was at some point in time a virgin. So what is the squabble all about? Life is too small to feel bigger or better than anybody. We're all naked to death says Steve Jobs. Nothing can save us from it. I hate to see people who Brag about wealth, beauty, intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions. There's nothing you've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. There's only one thing that is worth bragging which is "BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY". SO BE GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW MAN AND ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS. Always remember that the people you trampled upon on your way up a ladder will be the same set of people you're likely to pass on your way down, so cause no problem for others because if you do, they'll become your very problem one day. Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves. Pls don't be selfish , pass on to friends as we're all in one way or the other guilty.
If one day you feel like crying, call me. I don't promise to make you laugh but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away don't be afraid to call me. I promise to be there running beside you.
But if one day you call me and there's no answer, come to me, perhaps I need you.

* * ,, * *
* I care for *
*. You *
"* ,, *"
One day, one of us will not be here and then it'll be too late to say I care. Tears may flow, but I will be long gone. So, forward to everyone you care for- I just did!
Send to your best friends no matter how often you talk or how close you are. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them & new friends know u never will.....enjoy your day.

Spread the joy* "WE BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY", because if we brag, we are guilty again. But thank you and God bless you for posting this.

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:18 AM

"Good company determines your ways of life and get you motivated as you're growing higher....but bad company will only bring your life down without courtesy'.it's another gorgeous morni...this morni associate with those that will impact your life to greatness and chase away bad company...enjoy your day.

Sometimes good company and bad company reside in differing facets of the same person. But I believe that it was said Jesus would go and sit with the sinners, not the righteous. (Forgive me for not knowing the exact verse)

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:07 AM
I'm sure He has someone in mind for all of us. We just have to find someone who is running towards God at the same speed we are. (quoted from a family member)

Rivergirl248's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:00 AM
God bless you too, for spreading the Word and for the amazing things I am sure you are doing in Christ. <3