Community > Posts By > TwistedVisions

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:30 AM
I would have been listening and moshing to Black Label Society but they stopped the concert before BLS came on to the stage due to excessive fighting in the venue. *sad/angry face*

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:25 AM
Graphics wise I love Vista... however I keep my XP PC right beside me also for those lovely programs that literally REFUSE to run on Vista even if you try to force Vista to run it on XP compatibility mode. Vista is very good for some new gaming and entertainment PCs... but you should only expect it to be able to use new software... any classic games or "older" software usually doesn't have a prayer of running on Vista.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:21 AM
Basic rule of thumb about sleep mode... is your computer uses the same amount of energy to boot up as it would to be left on for almost an hour... The boot up process is extremely hard on most comps so you need to use sleep and hibernate modes sparingly... most of the energy cost of a computer is your monitor though so make sure and shut it off when you are not using it. Shutting your speakers off also helps especially if you have 5.1 or higher like me.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:16 AM
Dude any computer junkie/geek who knows anything about computers will bluntly tell you Norton is as bad as a virus... aside from the fact it is a piss-poor security program... it feeds on your memory (RAM) like a fat kid at a buffet. I would suggest you get Trend Micro Internet Security Pro. It is relatively easy to learn and use even in the advanced programming areas. It is also a program your computer will hardly notice memory wise... it runs quite efficiently... and if the program itself can't fix the problem in full... it will get the remedy for it. Also it comes with MANY additions that are all optional... though I do suggest the Toolbar that keeps you from accidentally getting thrown at reported sites (via pop-ups, ads, etc...) and it will help with blocking pop-ups. It works as virtually all forms of security you could need on your computer... firewall... virus... adware... malware... etc etc...

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:07 AM
Yuck... too many Alliance scum in this thread.

I played a 80 Tauren Shaman on Cenarius.
72 Orc Warlock
71 Blood Elf Hunter
and others...

I chose to quit recently due to Ulduar drama... that and saw on the Warcraft census and production plans that 19% of the players of WoW play a Death Knight... and in the next expansion they are adding another melee based hero class. So World of Warfail is heading in the same direction as Age of Fail (AoC) which is straight into the trash bin. However what kinda pushed me over the edge on the game was the CONSTANT server/guild drama... no matter how hard you tried to stay out of it... it would chase you down.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:58 AM
If you are using Internet Explorer I HIGHLY suggest you switch EVERYTHING over to Firefox because IE screwed up their past few patches to the point that there were people gaining free access to some computers through IE. Players for MMOs heard all about it because their MMO accounts were getting hacked left and right. (MMO is a massive multiplayer online game EX: World of Warcraft)

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:54 AM
OK I will admit I left myself open for that one LOL

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:50 AM
Go out with a "hidden psycho" of an Ex... you will appreciate being alone for a while. (Hidden Psycho = Someone who is calm and collective until the whole attachment thing comes into the picture and they go ape sh*t on you.)

Nah dude on a more serious note... when it comes to Ex's just ask yourself something... and ONLY ask it once... "Is it even possible to be as happy as you were before? Even then... is that "all" you want?" In surfer lingo... once the wave crashes and you have to swim out into the ocean again... the longer you keep wishing for that previous wave... the longer till you will get a new one.

Basically... life finds a way dude... however it is your job to make sure you haven't put anything in the way or have anything keeping you from moving forward.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:28 AM
Trying to figure out what is too much or too little to put in a profile. So have at.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:46 AM
Question... do you have to be a reg on this site or would new folks work too? I am in Dallas and looking for folks to hang out with.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:39 AM
Hey yall I am in the Dallas area and looking for folks to chat with and possibly find some folks to hang out with.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:34 AM
I agree dude... I was born and raised in Cali... I have been out here in Dallas, TX for a few years now and recently went back to Cali to visit family in the Bay Area... and it was really heart breaking to see how they have completely destroyed everything in Cali and industrialized it all.

2 Next