Community > Posts By > mcdchaz

mcdchaz's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:52 PM
why cant we say what we want to say????what happened to the first admendment????or is this china???

mcdchaz's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:18 PM
i understand. your not "with" someone but you are waiting for someone!!! right???

mcdchaz's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:17 PM
lke to watch law and order

mcdchaz's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:15 PM
You should of said. Go home little boy

mcdchaz's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:13 PM
this is a easy one I PHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mcdchaz's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:56 AM
i have a question when (once feb gets her) i use my converter box for my old anolog tv am i viewing "digital tv" or just old anolog tv

mcdchaz's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:57 AM
im lovin it at my job

i work for McDonalds....(im lovin it)

mcdchaz's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:10 PM

I feel all your pain.......they automatically treat us Dad's like **** for our whole lives and when you're done paying they don't give a **** who you are at all.....you're who?

first of all maybe u should think why you ARE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:08 PM

Hmm...

I don't buy it either, but you never know.

It's sad nonetheless, that the little girl had to go through that ><

WHAT ABOUT THE GUY.HE MADE A MISTAKE.

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:40 PM
which sites

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:28 AM
gas is up more then 2 DOLLARS and u guys are crying over 52 CENTS?????????????????????????????????????????
WHAT THE HELL

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:23 AM

GO HILLARY!!!!!

You don't gotta take that from anyone. You go girl! C'mon you can do it.. Take this puppy all the way to the convention! Make them hear you!!!!

and what CAVE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING IN FOR THE PAST SAY 6 MONTHS???

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:18 AM
who cares . he has been IN PRISON LONGER THEN I HAVE BEEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:14 AM

Wow that is interesting.

I don't have a cell phone and my pet peeve is everyone has one these days including children.

Seems like I grew up fine without a cell phone, but parents think they have to have them and they give them to their kids so they can keep track of them, and to their husbands to keep track of him.

Geeeze....

When it comes time to put chips in our heads to talk to each other these people will line up to do it.

Count me out. icky.

JB

Still likes to be unreachable by phone.
[
i dont how many THOUSANDS AND THOUDANDS of dollars i made because my work reached me on my cell to ask me to work over time.

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:12 AM

Could it be....
Or not...

I never thought of this.......

This lady has changed her habit of how she lists her names on her mobile phone after her handbag was stolen. Her handbag, which contained her cell phone, credit card, wallet... etc... was stolen.

20 minutes later when she called her hubby, from a pay phone telling him what had happened, hubby says 'I received your text asking about our Pin number and I've replied a little while ago.'

When they rushed down to the bank, the bank staff told them all the money was already withdrawn. The thief had actually used the stolen cell phone to text 'hubby' in the contact list and got hold of the pin number. Within 20 minutes he had withdrawn all the money from their bank account.

Moral of the lesson: Do not disclose the relationship between you and the people in your contact list. Avoid using names like Home, Honey, Hubby, Sweetheart, Dad, Mom, etc.... And very importantly, when sensitive info is being asked through texts, CONFIRM by calling back. Also, when you're being text by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them. If you don't reach them, be very careful about going places to meet 'family and friends' who text you.

is this a true story???

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:08 AM

I would suggest you read the article I posted but for your information I do burn wood in a wood burner I have in my liveing room and I run it 24/7 in the winter and I car pool.

I have read your information, and I use to work at oil refineries. I can say they make LOTS and LOTS of money. The problem comes down to the fact of how much is too much. If you go based on the dollar amount then oil companies make WAY to much, but if you go based on % profit based on revenue then you really need to look at pharmacuetical companies and banks. They make 20-40% profit on revenue versus oil making about 10%.

from what i understand from my european friends when they come to america they fall IN LOVE WITH OUR PRICES!!!what we pay today germany was paying 10 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:58 AM
anyone who says the halocust didnt happen is on CRACK!!

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:49 AM

garden...I make sure none of my drugs come from mexicolaugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

u look for the grown or manufactured in U.S.A. sticker right???

mcdchaz's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:46 AM

I saw a picture of her today. She is looking like a puppy just scolded for peeing on the carpet.

I feel so bad for her. She is losing super-delegates left and right, while Obama on a visit to DC receives congratulations and pats on the back by both Republicans and Democrats. Many of which are already calling him Mr. President!

Insiders in her campaign headquarters say she is already planning an exit strategy and say that she will give it no longer than June 15th.

If you can see the picture, she looks so sad. Makes me want to do something. If I could just give her a hug I would. Poor Hillary......sad

after what her husband did to this country i am glad she is losing

mcdchaz's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:04 PM

makes ya sick don't it?????

WHY????????????? THEY CHOSE TO BE A FIRST RESPONDER.ITS LIKE CRYING WHEN A COP GETS SHOT.HELLOOOOOOOOO HE IS A C O P