Community > Posts By > ilovecake

ilovecake's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:57 PM
laugh laugh you are hilarious, keep em coming!!!! laugh laugh

ilovecake's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:30 PM
love is scary and I don't think we can find it, it finds us. If you go looking too hard you will end up unhappy. Let nature takes it's course and one day you will find that special person. You will feel it in your heart, yes, that can happen. When you are filled with that feeling you will not need anyone to tell you "how do I show it", it will be automatic. And love is a lot of work, so once you found that love you have to keep up with it and remember why you love that person.

ilovecake's photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:29 PM
Thanks! Winx!! :wink:

ilovecake's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:30 PM
I am not married but I have been in a long term relationship. I am simply giving my thoughts...If your husband loves you, which i am sure he does, then you two should sit down and talk about it. Then once you have acknowledged what the issues are, for both of you, not just him, then, try to come up with a solution...if theres something he can tell you to work on yourself to improve the relationship then make that note, then discuss what he can improve. Once all that is out and in the open you guys can set up a plan on making it work.

Might I also suggest that you guys should set up a date night on the weekend, or whenever. Pretend you don't know each other, I know it sounds funny and might feel akward, but trust me it will work. You two will start to re-learn things about each other, and learn new things about each other. I know it's a long response but I feel that you two have been together too long to let your relationship desolve. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you and husband work everything out.

Just remember why you feel in love him in the first place, and love is powerful if both of you work on it. :heart: