Community > Posts By > 2B1

2B1's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:28 PM
Edited by 2B1 on Sun 07/26/09 09:30 PM
I think this person hasn't learned English. From what I can make of it they are asking you for your cell phone or Blackberry to likely text or call you.

:-)

J
Garble txt translator
:-)

Edit....oops. It seems I must take an updated course on this translation as bb now means baby. Must be from my years in telecom.

2B1's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:06 AM
Zodiac signs are rarely dead on in my experience. I do however look and know who my matches are but I do it just to get an idea of who I will meet.

I have had some great relationships with signs I shouldn't of matched with. This could also be that I don't match my sign to a T. Still, the deepest relationships have been with signs I match with.

J

2B1's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:20 PM
I caught on to that early in my online dating life. lol. I like to get to a quick coffee, count limbs, verify that the pictures are not 15 yrs old (some funny experiences here I'm sure for all reading this).

The whole purpose of us being here is to meet people. If I feel that we click, I want to meet and see if it's worth going into next steps.

Early on I let chats go way too long, wondering what I'm going to say when we do meet or just losing interest all together. So many variables.

Now if you chatted with the person, met him a couple of times and now not talking to you....I would say jerk.

J

2B1's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:36 PM
Nothing yet...It seems the site has limited members as it relates to my region.