Community > Posts By > enjelijah

enjelijah's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:19 PM
i read most of the posts and i do understand everyones point of view but i would like to say for myself i have lived with dangerous dogs and freindly dogs it does depend how you raise them to how they may turn out but also they have individual personalities too. my dogs that i raised from pups are always well behaved and have manners i dont treat them like people but i dont treat them like animals either i believe that what ever you encounter should be treated with respect unless it doesnt respect you and i have also had a super dangerous dog amoung my pack that i rescued it certainly had very bad habits from its previous lifestyle but i was also able to understand why it was behaving badly like someone said it was traumatised by past events which made it not trust but after a long time the dog was able to trust me and began behaving for me which made me proud of him and like i said animals have personality like people which add to its behaviour they are not the same but we are all alike there is only so much diversity that can be in this world as long as there is respect anything with life will understand when its been treated with respect or not i hope loooooool